Chevy Corvette C8 vs Nissan Z35

400Z

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Maxima, Corvette, Porsche, Mercedes
Did y’all hear the flat plane on the new ZO6?? So badass. Can’t wait to buy a used one in 8 years haha
I tried to get on a Z06 wait list earlier this year at one of the largest Corvette dealers. There is already 600+ in line which puts the wait list out 3 to 4 years. So, I gave up.

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 Mazda Rx8
Occupation
Service Advisor Nissan
I can't see people cross shopping the C8 and the Z. Two different driving styled vehicles and different performance benchmarks.

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
it seems the demand for the Z , ZO6 and Emira is out of control . Emira on 7/16 debut day the received 800 deposit in the UK alone , In US the demand is over with 1000 deposits. I'm sure the Z will be the same so GLWD to all

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
it seems the demand for the Z , ZO6 and Emira is out of control . Emira on 7/16 debut day the received 800 deposit in the UK alone , In US the demand is over with 1000 deposits. I'm sure the Z will be the same so GLWD to all
Do you have a source for these numbers?

Jdawg_89

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 6, 335i
Occupation
Engineer
I tried to get on a Z06 wait list earlier this year at one of the largest Corvette dealers. There is already 600+ in line which puts the wait list out 3 to 4 years. So, I gave up.
I put my deposit in early on at large dealer. I'm expecting a second year car, but I don't mind the wait. Give me more time to appreciate the Z anyway :cool:.

All Z06's, at least two to three years out are already spoken for at this point anyway, and the car's not even open for ordering yet.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Same here, still an import guy at heart. Owned 6 Japanese cars before waking up one day, realized that I'm probably never going to own a MKIV Supra, R33 or R34, and for lack of choices I settled for a different twin turbo inline 6 that of course had to be German :(
That's why I went and got the Z4 I had....that car was amazing (when it ran right)

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I see the C8 often here, sure has that exotic chiseled look and the awesome performance for the price. But….it’s just not for me, the C7 styling is so much more smooth and integrated.

Besides all that, these two are not going head to head, the new Z will run with the likes of Mustang GTs, Camaro SS 1LE, and others in the similar ballpark on pricing and performance.
This didn’t age well.

It did go up against those cars and failed miserably.