A Legend Returns: New Acura Integra Coming for a New Generation

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
Honda should have just called it the 2nd gen ILX. Its odd that this car will be the only one in their line up to have an actual real name and not just a bunch of random letters.

splatrd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro SS, Mustang Ecoboost
4 door coupe teaser.

By definition "Coupe" is a 2 door. I hate how manufacturers are selling "Gran Coupes" which are 4 door sedans. I don't have kids and have no need for more than 2 doors and my choices are quickly dwindling. Hopefully Acura will bring back the sport compact coupe of the 90's. I had a 1991 Integra GS and would love for a modern version with the Civic Type R drive train. Main thing that prevented me from considering the Type R Civic was the sedan only body style. Unfortunately, 2 door people are few and far between now. Plus Honda completely eliminated all 2 doors from their lineup. So it is very likely the sedan will be all that is offered. Hopefully the Z won't disappoint.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Let’s face it, any new design with 2 doors just won’t capture the current market for sales. Just look at the crew cabs outselling other variants in pickup trucks.