First Name
Ogan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 mazda rx7, 2005 subaru legacy gt
Occupation
Nissan machinist
Saw the prototype and immediately thought of the cross tour thing Honda made. Then saw this on Facebook and just have to share it ??

3531C1E2-2F45-42A8-865F-66D55D951EA8.jpeg

LC1

First Name
Ogan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 mazda rx7, 2005 subaru legacy gt
Occupation
Nissan machinist
I count this as another win for the Z. Another nostalgic jdm nameplate that missed the mark. However this really makes miss my old teggy.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
they teased us with cool headlights and taillights, unfortunately these were the coolest things about this car...

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
It’s just the naming.. you call this an ILX. We would say cool that’s kind of an improvement. I guess I’d buy this over a civic hatch..? But to call that thing an Integra is blasphemy. We thought we were getting a new sporty coupe.

TheGuverment

For profit. Strictly business.
First Name
Strickland
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Subaru WRX hatchback
I honestly see nothing wrong with it, the original integra had a hatchback. Anybody that's disappointed, well that's your fault for having unrealistic and high expectations in this automotive climate. All those cars from the past that everyone disregarded and now love due to nostalgia are gone forever. Blame regulations, other enthusiast and the market.

z_ya_later

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport
I honestly see nothing wrong with it, the original integra had a hatchback. Anybody that's disappointed, well that's your fault for having unrealistic and high expectations in this automotive climate.
I disagree. I bought my RSX new when I got my first job after college. That car was drop-dead sexy. I loved looking at it and I would get compliments from everyone plus it was fun to drive.

The original Integra may have started out as a hatchback but it evolved into a sporty, stylish coupe. This new "Integra" is just not that. It may fit in with Honda/Acura's current design language but it misses the mark on what the Integra came to represent in Acura/Honda's heyday.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
...they should have used a uglier piece of shit
yes...and could someone photoshop it with a yellowish tint and add the new integra decal...