Sponsored

zeroptzero

Well-Known Member
First Name
Joey
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Threads
14
Messages
186
Reaction score
148
Location
Ontario
Car(s)
26 Z
I was considering upgrading my speakers in my Sport, but I mainly want more sound from the rear, there seems to be much sound from the front and I have tempered it down through fade and lowered the mids. I always like to use Crutchfield as they often have plug and play systems, not wiring to cut or mess with (on other cars I've had), but they offer no speaker upgrades for the rear. I'm not a big audio guy but looking for a bit more sound would be nice.
 

RHE2026

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
107
Reaction score
68
Location
USA
Car(s)
2026 Heritage Edition
Yes almost every Z owner has complained about the newer model that Nissan dropped the ball on having made the effort in making sure the sound system sounded good. I owned a 2005 Z that had the Bose system with the six CD changer with the woofer mounted behind the driver’s seat. That system had excellent power with plenty of low end bass that kicked. Pink Floyd and Zepplin sounded great. I currently have the so called premium sound system in my Z and it’s pretty horrible.

05Z .webp
 

50thZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rudy
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
280
Reaction score
359
Location
USA
Car(s)
2025 Z Sport
Occupation
Retired ARMY
10" JBL Bass Pro 200W. Power Bass 5.5 inch front door Custom fit to the car.
 
 






Top