Sponsored

Search results

  1. Michelin P4AS or Goodyear F1 Eagles - Noise

    I have experienced the same issue with GoodYears in the past. I have been a Michelins consumer when choosing performance tires but I have noticed the Continentals have really caught my attention and are rated excellent by many owners. Tire Rack is definitely my go to source when choosing between...
  2. A simple way to get more bass out of the stock Bose sub.

    Interesting because that is supposed stop the exhaust audio from getting pumped through the speakers.
  3. A simple way to get more bass out of the stock Bose sub.

    Did you happen to get the ASE disabled? I hear that it does help a little
  4. Intake valve maintenance?

    Does your car have an oil catch can installed? I have been curious about keeping those valves clean as well. The direct injection engines are prone to carbon buildup on the valves unlike the fuel injection 350 Z I owned where the fuel reaches the valves and the detergent cleans them.
  5. Nissan Z cracked cylinder head/ "porous block"

    Very nice I have always liked a pearlescent white on a car. I like the contrast between the black top. Is it an automatic? If so how do you like the manual paddle shifting?
  6. Mishimoto Catch Can Install

    I guess I am s use to cleaning my throttle body after 5000 miles on my 350 and would feel a big difference in pedal response that I was hoping there’s some way of cleaning it. I have heard of the Walnut blasting but that’s so labor intensive. I know the DI engine is prone to carbon buildup but...
  7. Nissan Z cracked cylinder head/ "porous block"

    You probably correct on that but I did purchase the extended warranty on a 2013 Altima many years ago and it turned out to pay off because right after the factory warranty expired my entire dash went out. The dealer had to replace the entire component no cost to me. I have to say that in the...
  8. Oil Pressure Solenoid

    I can’t believe Nissan engineers didn’t have that fail in the open position. It would be nice see the on off on a scanner. Would you know what it’s abbreviated symbol comes up as?
  9. Mishimoto Catch Can Install

    Definitely will be adding a catch can after break in is done. Is there any way to clean the intake valves after the engine gets around 10,000 miles on it. I haven’t read anything yet saying you can bypass the turbo to get a complete intake cleaner run through it. Thx
  10. Nissan Z cracked cylinder head/ "porous block"

    I don’t think you can go wrong with protecting your investment. It’s nice to know if any part fails a sensor or something more intense that you are covered. Sounds good to me, btw what color did you choose?
  11. Oil Pressure Solenoid

    Is this something that can disabled like the ASE noise maker?
  12. Nissan Z cracked cylinder head/ "porous block"

    The warranty. I’m thinking around 2,500?
  13. Nissan Z cracked cylinder head/ "porous block"

    that makes me feel good about doing a future tune from either Racebox or SonicTuned. Does anyone have the extended warranty gold pkg? How much did it run you?
  14. Calling all emblem masters….

    The Heritage Edition 2026 MNP was the car the interior logo badge was made for. unfortunately Nissan is not willing to rectify their mistake. It was advertised with the 2026 MNP package so by law they actually owe every Heritage owner the interior badge. That is false/deceptive advertising and...
  15. Calling all emblem masters….

    It definitely gives it uniqueness though. It looks great even slightly off. I have been looking to get my interior Heritage Edition badge for my 26 Heritage but Nissan is not being helpful at all and going to great length for owners not to get one. If you happen to hear of anyone coming by them...
  16. Break-in Routine for My 2026 Sport Auto

    I have always changed out my diff fluid on both front and rear on a GMC I owned. Redline I believe has an excellent product. Preventative maintenance is definitely the way to go. I changed out my rear diff and clutch fluid on my 2005 Z years back with some BG and it was definitely worth it. (y)
  17. Break-in Routine for My 2026 Sport Auto

    Well I guess it’s your preference but I know what the pros say about boats and they don’t want to be stuck out in the ocean so my bets are on their experiences
  18. Break-in Routine for My 2026 Sport Auto

    Let’s hope they don’t because no marina around here will fuel their boats/ships with ethanol fuel. It clogs fuel filters guaranteed.
  19. Break-in Routine for My 2026 Sport Auto

    If you can get it I would go with non ethanol fuel personally it just is better for the car. I run 93 non ethanol always it’s better than the oxygenated corn sugar they are selling. I only fill it with that stuff when non ethanol it isn’t available.



Top