Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
FYI, no black roof on the Rosewood.....
Yeahhh the orginal one I did has color matched mirrors and roof. Completely forgot here ?‍♂

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
FYI, no black roof on the Rosewood.....
Yeahhh the orginal one I did has color matched mirrors and roof. Completely forgot here ?‍♂
It's a shame because it looks very very good. Almost rang the dealer.
If you guys really want you could just have the the same areas of the roof, hatch, A Pillars, and mirrors wrapped in black. Should be fairly easy with the way the panel lines are separated and if you take it to a professional wrapper it'll be hard to tell it from factory.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
If you guys really want you could just have the the same areas of the roof, hatch, A Pillars, and mirrors wrapped in black. Should be fairly easy with the way the panel lines are separated and if you take it to a professional wrapper it'll be hard to tell it from factory.
Speaking of which...

I've been thinking about doing a matte black metallic wrap and leave some gloss black accents with my future Z... Maybe leave the areas that would be black in the two-tone as gloss, and do the matte wrap everywhere else.

Kinda like this:

DU981HvXkAA7Zgk.jpg

1644114439133.png

Maybe if I wanna get really wild, I'll pull some of this kinda gloss-on-matte action:

nismo_002.jpg

Y_PLZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan
Would love to see one in orange. ?

LC1

First Name
Ogan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 mazda rx7, 2005 subaru legacy gt
Occupation
Nissan machinist
I told myself I wasn't gonna do another black car but damn if that isn't mean looking to me.

digitaltrance

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z
I like white. I think I have to see and hope for a dark green color in the coming years. That or will wait to see what the Nismo looks like and get it in white.

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
Man that Rosewood looks awesome! Just when I think I'm going to stick with the Challenger I start having doubts again and come back on here to see what's going on. I was originally going to get an Octane Red Scat Pack, but changed my mind when Sinnamon Stick came out. I always wanted a dark red car and almost got the Mustang in something like it, but went with Guard since it was different. It is still the only color that I makes me take a double take when I see one on the road. But I don't know now as I recently bought a new set of wheels and tires so I could drive my 1320 year round and still have a winter set that wouldn't fit and also a set for the Mustang that I can't seem to sell without giving them away. BTW, what is up with the front end? I thought I read a post a few weeks ago that they changed it by putting a body color bar across the front near the middle of that huge opening. I thought it looked 100 times better, but I can't seem to find it now. Maybe it was just somebody's photo chop or wishful thinking?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Man that Rosewood looks awesome! Just when I think I'm going to stick with the Challenger I start having doubts again and come back on here to see what's going on. I was originally going to get an Octane Red Scat Pack, but changed my mind when Sinnamon Stick came out. I always wanted a dark red car and almost got the Mustang in something like it, but went with Guard since it was different. It is still the only color that I makes me take a double take when I see one on the road. But I don't know now as I recently bought a new set of wheels and tires so I could drive my 1320 year round and still have a winter set that wouldn't fit and also a set for the Mustang that I can't seem to sell without giving them away. BTW, what is up with the front end? I thought I read a post a few weeks ago that they changed it by putting a body color bar across the front near the middle of that huge opening. I thought it looked 100 times better, but I can't seem to find it now. Maybe it was just somebody's photo chop or wishful thinking?
The body bar was placed on a one off show piece for a motoring show…it’s not production…you have missed out on a stack!

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
Yeah, like I said I've been stopping by now and then. I'm sure there will be aftermarket fixes for the front end and I could always at least check one out when they hit the dealerships. If there is no ridiculous markup at that time, who knows? It sucks I'll be paying on those new wheels for almost a year, but at least I got about 20k off on the 1320 when I purchased it due to positive equity and the used car prices on them is through the roof right now.