Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ Or maybe they weren't properly secured and fell off the back. Someone should go along the roadside looking for the ones that "fell off the back of a truck" ... "finders keepers". ;)

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
So i got curious looking for nissans shipment vessels and found something very interesting (includes eta on arrivals) http://wtc-nmcc.com/pdf/sch_na.pdf

screenshot for pdf unfriendly devices

F4BDC9B7-B720-443E-813C-0C407CD69289.jpeg

unless there are more new z’s spotted getting transported i am assuming they are on the istra ace as cut off was 5/25

Last edited:

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
So i got curious looking for nissans shipment vessels and found something very interesting (includes eta on arrivals) http://wtc-nmcc.com/pdf/sch_na.pdf

unless there are more new z’s spotted getting transported i am assuming they are on the istra ace as cut off was 5/25
1654170303729.png

Cross your fingers :D

Even the Venus Spirit on that list is coming.. although doesn't say it's due till July. You can see which vessels have arrival dates at each port

1654170453965.png

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok you know you're bored when... Looking at the track of the VENUS Spirit ship, decided to track it's origin location port. Did some satellite view and spotted a bunch of very suspicious cars; Take a look at this.. Proto spec Z's in yellow perhaps? Only yellow vehicle I think Nissan makes with a black roof.. There's a line up of fancy blue cars with black roofs, and a few other colors in there too. Could be Sentra/Maxima as well, really hard to see Image date just says 2022, so who tf knows haha please tell me I'm going crazy

11.png

*Edit* Google Earth dates the images April 19 2021 :(

Good try tho!

Last edited:

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
Those cars you circled are too short in length to be a Z. If I'm not mistaken, I understand they make small electric cars in Tochigi that are not sold in the US.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Ok you know you're bored when... Looking at the track of the VENUS Spirit ship, decided to track it's origin location port. Did some satellite view and spotted a bunch of very suspicious cars; Take a look at this.. Proto spec Z's in yellow perhaps? Only yellow vehicle I think Nissan makes with a black roof.. There's a line up of fancy blue cars with black roofs, and a few other colors in there too. Could be Sentra/Maxima as well, really hard to see Image date just says 2022, so who tf knows haha please tell me I'm going crazy

11.png

Good try tho!
Maybe we could all chip in and buy an account from these guys - https://www.maxar.com/

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

11.png

Good try tho!
lol nice try but the pic i sent highlighted in red *Comet Ace or subは中古車のみお引き受け可能です。 ※水没車のお引き受けは不可となります。 translates to

* Comet Ace or sub can only accept used cars. * Submerged vehicles cannot be accepted.

istra ace and progress ace ships are our best bet for receiving Z's during summer time frame. june / begining of july ETD

Last edited:

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lol nice try but the pic i sent highlighted in red *Comet Ace or subは中古車のみお引き受け可能です。 ※水没車のお引き受けは不可となります。 translates to

* Comet Ace or sub can only accept used cars. * Submerged vehicles cannot be accepted.

istra ace and progress ace ships are our best bet for receiving Z's during summer time frame. june / begining of july ETD
Will keep my fingers crossed for the Istra. Arrival on June 13th, my birthday is the 14th.. Maybe.. maybe! Need someone here to go spy on Annacis Island lmao

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Will keep my fingers crossed for the Istra. Arrival on June 13th, my birthday is the 14th.. Maybe.. maybe! Need someone here to go spy on Annacis Island lmao
im sure we will have people, last time they spotted that proto out of nowhere in january

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
If there are any Z's on this ship they are probably dealer demo's that can't be sold.