2023 Nissan Z Aftermarket Ideas - Front bumper changes

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Forget the problems with the front end, this picture proves how much of an eye sore the “katana” is. Taking that away and filling in the random outlined gap under the taillights with more taillight surface area really gives it a more true-to-original retro design. Nissan spends millions of dollars into design development only to have some random person with photoshop make it look better LOL.

It's easy to critique but hard to create.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
People make a big fuss of the front but I’m more weirded out by the half filled-in rear. Look how much better this is
C86D1ACE-625D-4559-B3A2-1AC9424453C9.jpeg
I don't think the side profile of the current car is bad, in fact I do like it, but this is definitely much better. Having the black "invisible" roof line on the original Proto doesn't appeal to me personally. Body colored roof line and keeping the A+B pillars black looks a lot nicer. The silver "katana" line has to go for sure. I'm praying that is optional otherwise it'll have to be painted/wrapped.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
The silver "katana" line has to go for sure. I'm praying that is optional otherwise it'll have to be painted/wrapped.
I’m thinking a carbon fiber katana *might* be cool depending on the other aftermarket accents and color of the car. Roof to match the body color for me for sure.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Don’t know about the US, but here in Aus every second residential street now have speed bumps to slow cars down….this would never work. Be fine on the freeways etc, but to just get it out of your neighbourhood you would have issues

Besides…I still like the original more

bhamZ35

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Don’t know about the US, but here in Aus every second residential street now have speed bumps to slow cars down….this would never work. Be fine on the freeways etc, but to just get it out of your neighbourhood you would have issues

Besides…I still like the original more
Even though it’s technically photoshopped, it would be safe to assume a car like this would be on air suspension and wouldn’t have any problems.