Sponsored

1st gen 240 Z

Muffler Man

Member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Mar 15, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
61606
Car(s)
1971 240Z, 2023 Z Proto auto 2008 Cadillac CTS-4
Occupation
Muffler shop owner, 54 yrs
Trying to get info on best way to sell project 240 totally dismantled. I am a 78 yr old vietnam vet that wanted to build my dream car, until my health turned bad, and I cant finish it. Metal work done, and have all parts, mostly new, have original engine, plus destroked 280. Rare parts like close ratio 5 spd, R190 444 posi all from Bob Shard yrs ago. Im putting together a complete list of everything, to much to list here. Thanks Frank the muffler man
 

trackratZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
August
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
101
Messages
2,826
Reaction score
5,425
Location
So CA
Car(s)
25 Z Perf 6MT, Cayman S (track), MX5 Club (autox)
Occupation
Software security
Since you have some good parts on the build, I'd suggest contact your local Z club where you'll get the most interest. Where are you located?
 

alienpoker

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
May 5, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
303
Reaction score
316
Location
Fresno, CA
Car(s)
2025 Z Nismo, 370Z Nismo
Since you have some good parts on the build, I'd suggest contact your local Z club where you'll get the most interest. Where are you located?
Sounds like a great project car- someone here should buy it & paint to match the color of their new Z. If it really is a ā€˜69-73 240Z…
You’d own first, and (maybe) last Z.
From his profile: Peoria, IL 61606
It’s too far for me in CA. Plus I already have a project ā€˜72 240Z I’m still trying to finish.
 

alienpoker

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
May 5, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
303
Reaction score
316
Location
Fresno, CA
Car(s)
2025 Z Nismo, 370Z Nismo
Last edited:
OP
OP
Muffler Man

Muffler Man

Member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Mar 15, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
61606
Car(s)
1971 240Z, 2023 Z Proto auto 2008 Cadillac CTS-4
Occupation
Muffler shop owner, 54 yrs
Within a couple weeks, I will have pics, and list of all I have, and either email, or list on this club site if allowed to post that much info.
 
OP
OP
Muffler Man

Muffler Man

Member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Mar 15, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
61606
Car(s)
1971 240Z, 2023 Z Proto auto 2008 Cadillac CTS-4
Occupation
Muffler shop owner, 54 yrs
Within a couple weeks, I will have pics, and list of all I have, and either email, or list on this club site if allowed to post that much info.
Also has E-31 head with big valves, motor sports new cam, and new rockers.
 

KCZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
KCZ
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Threads
2
Messages
166
Reaction score
202
Location
Northern New England
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Cayman, Evora, Jeep, Xterra.
Try Zcar.com. That's a forum for owners of older Z's and gets a lot of traffic.
 
 






Top