Sponsored

Search results

  1. NISMO Stripes?

    Loving the Nismo stripe on Red Z.
  2. Supra Final Edition, MSRP $150K

    I have a Supra Final Edition coming in next month. Being a long time Nissan Z and Toyota Supra owner, I figured the Supra FE would be a good garage mate for my Nismo Z, plus I'm a sucker for a Special Editions, especially a Final Edition. MSRP was $73,830, Unfortunately the US version doesn't...
  3. Want a 2027 Nissan Z Nismo Manual? Good Luck

    On a better note. With such limited supply of 2027 Z"s maybe our current Z's will hold a better resale value. Cheers !
  4. Trading in for a Nismo Manual??

    A few pics of my boring and pedestrian Nismo, LOL. It seems to turn heads everywhere I go. Cheers 🍻
  5. Trading in for a Nismo Manual??

    I'm in love with my Red Nismo and it's used as one of my daily drivers, but I probably would of went for the 6spd if it was available at time of purchase. I'm still undecided if I'll keep it. Tuff choice as the 9 spd tuned auto works so well. It will most likely come down to if Nissan offers a...
  6. Used Nismo pricing too good to be true?

    Check out Cargurus.com. Do a nation wide search and you'll find 2024 Nismo's are advertised between the $45k to $55k range. Ihe lowest price I've seen on there was $44,990. Most Sports cars drop in price going into the winter months. Large dealerships prefer to blow out a sports car at cost than...
  7. NISMO Racing Stripe

    I had it on my 24 white Nismo and just put it on my 25 red Nismo.
  8. Bought a 2025 Z

    Congrats on becoming a new Z owner. Sorry to hear about your Miata ownership experience. I owned one years ago, I enjoyed the MG vibe it had. Love to see some pics of new Z when you get a chance. Enjoy !
  9. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Striped the roof too? Yes, the Nissan Nismo factory stripe includes hood, roof and hatch.
  10. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Added the Nismo Decal. I guess I'm a product of the early 70's, when most Sports cars and muscle cars came with factory stripes and decals.
  11. SOLID RED Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    Dang, that is sharp! Good looking color too. Thanks, I guess I'm trying to re-live my younger years, Lol. My first Z was a 1973 260 Z and my first Porsche was a 1986 911 Cabriolet.
  12. SOLID RED Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    Nice duo, what model Porsche? Thanks, it's a 992.2 GTS Targa. Here's a better pic in the wild.
  13. SOLID RED Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    My new garage mate. Dropped off the Z at the detail shop, looking forward to getting the matching Z stripe down the middle.
  14. Great to be back into a Z !

    I went back to dealer yesterday to have shipping spacers removed. I believe it was the first time that the service advisor and mechanic ever heard about the spacers. I could definitely feel the difference in the front end when I left. I have a bad feeling that there's a bunch of nismo owners...
  15. Great to be back into a Z !

    Currently rolling with a Taco, Z, 911, 4runner and two Harleys. I think I need a bigger garage said the " caraholic "
  16. Great to be back into a Z !

    Wow! Good catch. Just checked and they're still in. I was wondering why this new 25 drove aliitle stiffer than my 24.
  17. Great to be back into a Z !

    Just purchased a 2025 Nismo Solid Red. After owing a 2023 Z Performance, I traded it in on a White 2024 Z Nismo. I enjoyed the Nismo for approximately a year then traded it in on a new Tacoma, as I needed a truck for work. I have to say, it feels great to be back behind the wheel of Z car.
  18. Considering a Z

    I'm bias towards the Nismo trim. No need for mods IMO, as it's already track set up out of the box. The 420 horsepower, upgraded transmission and tuned suspension is more than enough for a ton of fun. Plus it makes a great daily driver.
  19. 2024 Nismo Z in the Garage

    I just cracked the 1500 brake in miles today. The more I drive it the more I'm impressed with this car. Hats off to Nissan.
  20. Nissan Z Nismo LM-RS1 Wheels with Tires

    Wheels and tires SOLD. Thank you



Top