Sponsored

Search results

  1. I too am parting with my Z

    After trading in my 23 Z Performance, I've been enjoying my 24 Nismo Z as a daily driver. I don't track my cars, but feel the new Nismo Z would shine bright on the track. Take one for a test drive if you have the chance, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
  2. We need more wing options

    My bad, I'm not up to date on aftermarket.
  3. We need more wing options

    Zakustech has one for the new Z's. Pretty cool looking, but I'm content with the OEM Nismo spoiler.
  4. Current thoughts on MT vs AT

    I've had alot of fun with MT's in many sports cars I've owned over the years. But the AT's have become so good, I feel they're better suited for my daily driving. As much as I enjoyed the AT in my 23 Z Performance there is a noticeable difference in my Nismo AT. The shifts are alot crisper...
  5. Rear Window Louvers

    Dang those look good. $650 for Black Primer and $600 for Raw. At the price I wish they would paint them black. .
  6. Nissan Z Nismo LM-RS1 Wheels with Tires

    New Price, lowered to $1800
  7. Yellow light on dash what's wrong.

    Just left the Nissan dealership. Your correct it's the Sun. Never would of guessed, lol
  8. Yellow light on dash what's wrong.

    I have a yellow light that popped up on my dash. Trying to figure out what it is. Anyone else have this happen or know ? Thanks in advance.
  9. Gas Station Pics

  10. My 2024 Nismo

    Congrats ! The Nismo's are awesome. Enjoy !
  11. Nissan Z Nismo LM-RS1 Wheels with Tires

    Attached are the specs on 2024 Nismo Wheels. Looks like simlar but not exactly the same as the set I'm selling. Thanks
  12. Gas Station Pics

    I changed the name of the thread to Gas Station Pics. Feel free to post pics of your other rides along with your Z's.
  13. Nissan Z Nismo LM-RS1 Wheels with Tires

    Nissan Z Nismo LM-RS1 Anthracite Wheels with Bridgestone Tires. Set of four Wheels in excellent condition. Tires have 8,000 miles on them. Includes Nismo Lug nuts. Front Wheel Size 19 / 9.5 / +22 with 255/40/R19. Rear Wheel Size 19 / 10.5 / +12 with 275/35/R19 Tires. Feel free to PM for more...
  14. Your Favorite *Rare/Limited* Cars of All Time

    2023 Porsche 911 Sport Classic.
  15. FOR SALE Nissan OEM Dual Pinned Racing Stripe

    New price, lowered to $200. Thanks
  16. Invoice Priced 2024 Z Performance

    The prices on Sports cars seem to elevate going into the summer and drop going into the winter. Z selection are abundant right know, but feel alot of folks will be pulling the trigger as weather gets nicer. I would take advantage of the variety of Z selections, especially if you can get a fair...
  17. Rare 270R Gets Vandalized by Fire Chief

    Thanks to hidden cameras the idiot won't get away with it. You would expect better judgment from a fire chief.
  18. Edmunds U-Drag Race: M2 vs. Z Nismo

    All personal opinion. After owning a Z Performance and then a Z Nismo I think the $12,780 Price difference is justifiable. But I 100% agree with you on the M2 being a little to ugly.
  19. Pics & Vids of Nissan Z with aftermarket wheels

    Good sizes for the Z. How do like the Michelin tires ? Thinking of pulling the trigger on a set.



Top