Sponsored

Search results

  1. EVEREST WHITE Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

    Happy to join the Everest White Club.
  2. New Member New Z!

    Congratulations! Enjoy the new ride and welcome to the forum.
  3. Pics & Vids of Nissan Z with aftermarket wheels

    Looking fantastic. What size tires did you go with on front and rear?
  4. Stripe package for the new Z

    Looks fantastic on the Black. Also looks good on the Stealth Gray, IMO.
  5. Has anyone replaced the seats?

    The higher side bolsters and extra side pading against the plastic base made it more comfortable for me. Sorry it didn't work out for you.. Your only option may be aftermarket.
  6. Has anyone replaced the seats?

    The Recaro's in the Nismo are extremely comfortable. Should be a easy swap. FYI they're not power seats, but still have excellent manual adjustments.
  7. "Etchings" on Windshield?

    Ditto here.I had it on my 23 Performance Z and it's on my 24 Nismo Z. I also noticed it on my 911. I'm thinking it has something to do with it being safety glass that needs to brake in small pieces.
  8. 2024 Nismo Z in the Garage

    I added the Fairlady Side stripe yesterday. Since I couldn't get the original OEM, I had one of the local shops duplicate it. [ATTACH
  9. Fairlady Z side decals

    Fairlady Side stripe added to my Nismo.
  10. Prices coming down, anybody getting under MSRP?

    I watched alot of Nismo videos before pulling thr trigger on mine. A few of the guys mentioned that Nissan would most likely come out with a MT on the Nismo. I hope they do for you guys that want them. As much as I loved my 23 Z Performance, I'm really impressed on what Nissan has done on the...
  11. Prices coming down, anybody getting under MSRP?

    I personally looked on line when the Nismo's hit the showrooms and was not a player at $5k to $10 over MSRP. I ended buying mine at $3k under MSRP because it was a aged unit. The dealership originally had a $5k premium on it. Personal opinion, I'm not a fan of the C8.
  12. Prices coming down, anybody getting under MSRP?

    The dealers shouldn't have gotten greedy with the Nismo when they first hit the showrooms asking over MSRP. Now they're aged units so they're discounting them.
  13. Fairlady Z side decals

    The side stripe is going on my Nismo and with all that nismo badging I think the Fairlady badging might be a bit to much. Otherwise I really like the Fairlady badging.
  14. Fairlady Z side decals

    Nice site, but no side stripe decal. The Fairlady emblem is cool looking.
  15. 2024 Nismo Z in the Garage

    Originally I was a the hunt for a Passion Red Nismo. I found one in South Florida, but they wanted $10k over MSRP. White wasn't even on my radar, but after seeing it with the stripe it sealed the deal for me.
  16. 2023-2024 Custom Wheels

    The car wasn't lowered and I didn't use any spacers. The front + 22 and rear +12 is what brought the wheel out sitting close to flush with the fender. Also the rear width is .5" wider than stock.
  17. Fairlady Z side decals

    Does anyone know if the Fairlady Z side stripe decals are available in US or if we can order them from Japan. I was going to have a local shop try to duplicate them, but would prefer the OEM. Thanks in advance.
  18. 2023-2024 Custom Wheels

    There's a bunch a video's out there on choosing different wheel sizes, Goggle will be your friend on that. The most common is 19's. But I have seen few folks running 20's, which can get tricky if you're adding width. I went 19 x 10.5 +12 offset rears and 19 x 9.5 +22 offset fronts on my previous Z.
  19. 2024 Nismo Z in the Garage

    Maybe you should start your own thread on the matter. Thank you
  20. FOR SALE Nissan OEM Dual Pinned Racing Stripe

    FOR SALE Brand new in box Nissan OEM Duel Pinned Racing Stripe decal for 2023 & 2024 Z with Rear Spoiler and BlackRoof. Asking $200



Top