So, the Prelude has functional vents and a gorgeous interior. The handling Iād expect is as good or better than the CTR. But it has the hybrid powertrain my CR-V had. Itās really, really good, but not for a car with the CTR suspension.
Funny you mention. The Z was the only A/T car Iāve owned that also comes in manual. I drove both and thought the A/T was fantastic. I had that tranny in a 2023 Rock Creek Pathfinder. Iām a big fan.
2026 Civic Si. I needed the room and Iāve owned 5 Si and 1 Type R. I go back to them when I need utility. I was going to get another CTR but my preferred dealer sold it the day before I could get to Cincinnati. Iām listing my house Friday and wanted to get the trade done. I really like the Si...
Hi, Iām not actually AI like a few dim-witted folks have implied. I had a 2024 Sport that I bought in March ā25. In 14 months I put 43,000 miles on it.
My lifetime MPG was 28.7. I went through the trash factory tires in 11,000 miles and my Michelin Pilot A/S (245/45/18) were getting rough. The...
I've had a '22 and '24 GR86. Loved both. Handle far better inherently than the Z. Tighter. Seats in the GR86 vastly superior to Z. Way better seating position. Yes noisy, but a little bit of sound deadening helped tremendously on the '24. I may end up trading for one again. Who knows.
Run some HEET water remover through on a full tank before you panic. Do it every 6 months with a season change. When the fuel pumps stop pumping due to load, water will move around in the filter and maybe even other areas in the tank. It's a lot more common than people think and just 2-3 weeks...
āFastā has nothing to do with it. The Z handles very poorly and needs to be on a track. Iāve owned countless cars and stand by the Z being a very fun and poor handling car.
These cars just donāt handle well enough to test your limits around trees. There are cars you can push, GR86 and Type R are two that Iāve owned that come to mind, and there are cars that need to be pushed on a track. Z belongs on a track, not backroads, when pushing hard.
I was assuming the screeching was the rim hitting the dust shield, but maybe not. I had a Mazda dealership send my wife out with loose lug nuts once. Couldāve killed her. No damage, just anger. Anyway, Iād be checking the rim entirely, even wheel weights that could get knocked off rubbing things.
I find talk about numbers of recalls interesting. On one hand, people beat up the manufacturers for having more recalls. On the other they beat up manufacturers for problems they never fix.
I donāt consider numbers of recalls to reflect quality. I consider it a reflection of humility and...