NFL 2023 Season

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Any NFL fans here? Im a long time panthers season ticket holder and was just curious if anyone was excited about the big draft next week and the upcoming season for your teams?

Im going down to the stadium in charlotte for a big draft party carolina is throwing next thursday

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Miami Dolphins fan here! Since 1993!

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
well my GF and i have had season tickets to the dolphins a few years and she is a die hard Fins fan but i grew up in the house of of a die hard steeler fan .. lol so when they face off i just blind fold myself lol

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Despite the fact I no longer live there, I'm a Bears fan. Looking forward to this season and the upcoming draft.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Hard to ever be that excited as a Falcons fan but they've done pretty well in FA. I don't have that high of expectations for the coming season but hopefully Ridder plays well and solidifies that he's the QB of the future. Like last season the NFC South is pretty much up for grabs so you never know. At least I got my DAWGS 🙌

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hard to ever be that excited as a Falcons fan but they've done pretty well in FA. I don't have that high of expectations for the coming season but hopefully Ridder plays well and solidifies that he's the QB of the future. Like last season the NFC South is pretty much up for grabs so you never know. At least I got my DAWGS 🙌

That Panther @ Atlanta game last year was the the single worst rollercoaster loss I've ever experienced as a sports fan in 43 years. I literally had to go take a walk around the block to let my brain process what I just saw

I'm very optimistic about this year. All new High level league respected coaching staff and a totally new identity and weapons on offense. Feels like an actual fresh start. I really hope Young will be one of these generational talents and break the cycle of this year by year QB for hire situation we have been stuck in since Cam. On paper the South is ours to loose

Last edited:

Z06fan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevrolet SS Sedan, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
entrepreneur
Any NFL fans here? Im a long time panthers season ticket holder and was just curious if anyone was excited about the big draft next week and the upcoming season for your teams?

Im going down to the stadium in charlotte for a big draft party carolina is throwing next thursday
The main thing I worry about with the Panthers is the ownership. There haven't been a lot of great decisions since Tepper bought the team. I grew-up a Browns fan and withdrew my loyalty when they moved the team to Baltimore. Tepper's tenure so far reminds me a little bit of the current Browns ownership - a lot of bad hires initially while they try to figure it out. It will be interesting to see who they select with that first pick. Even though I'm a steadfast Buckeye's fan, I think Bryce Young is a better QB & hope they take him over CJ Stroud. Here's to hopefully, the beginning of a new era!

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
pretty fair compensation even though the packers didnt have much leverage to begin with.

Screenshot_20230424-161915.png

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Was at the draft party tonight

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
What is that, a microphone for ants?
How can we be expected to talk to people if we can't even find the microphone to speak into? The mic has to be at least three times bigger than that.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Lifelong New York Football Giants fan here.

Draft went as good as it could. It is SO nice not having Gettleman fuck up not only the draft, but also doing dumb shit like paying Golladay $72 mil for like ten catches. Would've been better if the receiver run didn't happen right before our first pick. I wanted Zay Flowers, but we ended up with a potential playmaker in the third.

We have SIX primetime games this season. That's unreal. Then again, we're tied for the third hardest schedule this season with such primetime games as the Eagles, Bills, and Niners.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeah 6 is a lot for sure that have you guys in some big games in the spotlight. Im happy the panthers have 2 even though thursday night vs bears is an away game. it is cool I get to go to monday night football our home opener!