First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Fuck fantasy already. Multiple injured starters. Burrow first and then Dobbins out for the season. Lockett out with a concussion. Henry getting reduced snaps. Thank fuck I have Dallas D and Pollard. They single handedly won my matchup. I was down an idiotic amount of points.
Lol yea I’m in two leagues and destroyed both first matchups lol, im glad I didn’t get rodgers he is done for I’m sure plus he is a jets player now lol

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Welp seasons over
PXL_20230918_230608206.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Our defense backs are

bbq-alert-chicken-alert.gif

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lol you and my brother like to suffer lol, he still wears his cam Jersey

im locked in to 5 more years of season tickets so the pain is just beginning

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
im locked in to 5 more years of season tickets so the pain is just beginning
we couldnt even get tickets this year for the dolphins they said they were sold out and that we had to be put on a wait list... i was like wtf really when did this happen

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
we couldnt even get tickets this year for the dolphins they said they were sold out and that we had to be put on a wait list... i was like wtf really when did this happen
the way the panthers work you have to buy a seat license and they want you to commit to 4, 6 or 8 years at a time and that locks them in where if you do the 8 year they can only go up a maximum of 4% a year. its all a big sham but at the same time single game tickets on ticketmaster are just ridiculous especially for certain teams that come to town like cowboys ect.

speaking of Miami we play down there in October and I cannot imagine what waddle and hill are gonna do to or DB's

if the season ended in week 2 dolphins and 49ers are your superbowl

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
the way the panthers work you have to buy a seat license and they want you to commit to 4, 6 or 8 years at a time and that locks them in where if you do the 8 year they can only go up a maximum of 4% a year. its all a big sham but at the same time single game tickets on ticketmaster are just ridiculous especially for certain teams that come to town like cowboys ect.

speaking of Miami we play down there in October and I cannot imagine what waddle and hill are gonna do to or DB's

if the season ended in week 2 dolphins and 49ers are your superbowl
yea the speed we have now is un real, its like which of the two do you double cause either one can hurt you deep, Also we dont have anything like that with tickets .. me and my Gf would wait a little before preseason ended and just buy them but this year and last since we got hill its impossible