Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
1668783509137.jpeg

We were a part of the Gallery Furniture (Mattress Mack) Astros promo. Before all-star break we bought about 6k in furniture. At the time the promo was "If the Astros win the World Series, you get the furniture for free AND you get the money back"

So we got the 6k in furniture refunded to us and we got 6k back on top, we decided to get a home gym going. We're on our way to Jamaica tomorrow for a week's vacation but I'll be grabbing a Bowflex Treadmill and weight bench next (my Wife doesn't like the flat bench from Tonal)

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
me and my gf want this we have a peloton but you need to pay a sub up front for this to lol

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
me and my gf want this we have a peloton but you need to pay a sub up front for this to lol
My Wife used to be an avid weightlifter, this is the weight system she liked the best - plus the reviews were good.

The funny part is that upfront subscription is why we're not doing a peloton treadmill or bike.

Now the pressure is back on for us to get a pool - we'll never leave this house if we do that and at that point I can pretty much kiss a sports car goodbye

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
1668783509137.jpeg

We were a part of the Gallery Furniture (Mattress Mack) Astros promo. Before all-star break we bought about 6k in furniture. At the time the promo was "If the Astros win the World Series, you get the furniture for free AND you get the money back"

So we got the 6k in furniture refunded to us and we got 6k back on top, we decided to get a home gym going. We're on our way to Jamaica tomorrow for a week's vacation but I'll be grabbing a Bowflex Treadmill and weight bench next (my Wife doesn't like the flat bench from Tonal)
Amazing piece of kit - Enjoy the home gym !!!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
forgot to mention this little edition to my 50s booth. for you kids who don't know...this an old drive-in theater speaker. back in the day, you would hang these on the driver or passenger window so you could hear the movie.

they haven't been in use for years because any driver-ins that were left converted to radio broadcasting.

found a guy who restores and converts them to bluetooth speakers. thought it was a pretty cool idea

20221110_023418.jpg

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
forgot to mention this little edition to my 50s booth. for you kids who don't know...this an old drive-in theater speaker. back in the day, you would hang these on the driver or passenger window so you could hear the movie.

they haven't been in use for years because any driver-ins that were left converted to radio broadcasting.

found a guy who restores and converts them to bluetooth speakers. thought it was a pretty cool idea

20221110_023418.jpg
Grew up with these things!

We still have a popular drive-in here in WA State, so I've already turned my family onto the drive-in.

BTW, you gotta get this Formica for that table top:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/FORMICA...LqPgZ5rJXnfIX59xWRQaAvcoEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

rocksandblues

First Name
bob