First Name
Romi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Toyota RAV4
Occupation
CNC Router Operator
If I get a vanity plate it either has to be my middle name RAYNB0Z(unfortunately Rainbow is of course taken) or my first RomeroZ

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
so logic for mine is as it's going on the grill went with black to blend in and in vic we can get a style called liquid metal which is a darker gray that I'm hoping matches to the silver in the grill a little better.

I try and avoid plates that stand out.

the GS300 I just got is a dark blue and has the regular white plates which I hate, I don;t want to spend money on personalised plates as throwing on club reg next year.

but I do have a set of HACKRR plates (yes I was amthat cringy IT worker) that are thinking of throwing on it to look cleaner.

Arjaze

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z ( deposit paid) , MGB GT, Colorado
Occupation
Self employed
They are already taken in QLD 😁
1660631463662.png

Hope I see you at a club meet somewhere to get a side by side pic!
I will keep an eye out for you and I think that there is a ZPROTO plate out there somewhere. I am just PROTO

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
So I couldn't wait.. It's bound to show up one day. Hope everyone is well 😊👌

20220830_163303.jpg
Nice plates dude. Wish I could collect mine..stupid WA nanny state bullshit 😒

Pretty happy not having an added issue with regards to having the auto. Considering I never wanted it, the recall would've pissed me off big time. Hopefully a quick fix for others though!

Beattie

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ5
Occupation
District Manager
Nice plates dude. Wish I could collect mine..stupid WA nanny state bullshit 😒

Pretty happy not having an added issue with regards to having the auto. Considering I never wanted it, the recall would've pissed me off big time. Hopefully a quick fix for others though!
Thanks heaps 😊. What's the process in WA? You need the car first? Is there a yearly charge for plates? It's crazy how much variation there is in the rules across our country! 😔

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Thanks heaps 😊. What's the process in WA? You need the car first? Is there a yearly charge for plates? It's crazy how much variation there is in the rules across our country! 😔
One off cost. You pay but can’t collect until you hand over your other rego plates.. which means you can’t collect until you have the car that’s been registered by the dealer
You can order up front, but they hold them

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
So my options are:
1) send the plates to the DOT neatest my dealership for the dealership to collect abd apply to the vehicle

Or

2) have the generic plates from the vehicle in question and hand them in in exchange for my custom plates.

When I went in to just collect them, she looked at me like a fucking idiot thinking I could just waltz up and claim what I'd paid in full for. Silly WA. 😒

Nah, no yearly charge...that I know of 🤔