Anyone who missed online order worried they won’t get a Z for the summer?

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
If people who ordered online aren’t getting a car in the next 3-4 weeks, I highly doubt people on a waitlist at the dealer will get one before august/september, and by that time if you live in Canada like me it kind of spoils the excitement. I guess we’ll see

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
True.. the earlier the better. But at least here in Toronto it often doesn't start to snow until late Dec if any. As for me.. not in a real rush to get the Z.. waiting on the Supra manual before I decide.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
Just keep your eyes out on the forums and Kijiji etc etc. It's possible.

I didn't pre-order a Supra and the guy who was buying one for his son backed out and so the dealer put it on Kijiji for some reason. Someone on the Supra forums posted about it on release day, I called the and got a test drive & bought it the same day.

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
True.. the earlier the better. But at least here in Toronto it often doesn't start to snow until late Dec if any. As for me.. not in a real rush to get the Z.. waiting on the Supra manual before I decide.
Is there any word on when the Supra manual is coming out?

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Just keep your eyes out on the forums and Kijiji etc etc. It's possible.

I didn't pre-order a Supra and the guy who was buying one for his son backed out and so the dealer put it on Kijiji for some reason. Someone on the Supra forums posted about it on release day, I called the and got a test drive & bought it the same day.
Dang

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
You should join our Whats app group if you live in the gta

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
So how much is the Supra in Canada?
70k which includes PDI and freight. If you want the phantom matte tho, that's like another $2k.

$80k once you include taxes - although I'm not sure how it works in Aus, but if you trade here, you don't pay the tax on the value of the trade.

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
Yah, the Supra is more expensive than the Z(about 10K) but don't forget you also get more tech and features that you don't get in the Z Performance Trim. Styling aside.. both cars handle really well and going of by early comparison reviews the Supra seems more track focus while the Z is a better daily all rounder. If you don't care about the extra features like adjustable dampers, Brembo brakes, power folding mirrors, valve exhaust, better infotainment, HUD, etc.. then save yourself a lot of money and buy the Z. If having those extras matter to you then go with the Supra. Of course test drive first before making final decision.

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si