Anyone who missed online order worried they won’t get a Z for the summer?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
70k which includes PDI and freight. If you want the phantom matte tho, that's like another $2k.

$80k once you include taxes - although I'm not sure how it works in Aus, but if you trade here, you don't pay the tax on the value of the trade.
So quite a bit more than a Z will be still?

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
So quite a bit more than a Z will be still?
Well, I guess that would depend on the model of Z & whether or not their price includes freight and PDI. I never looked into the 2.0 Supra (because I already owned one) and I don't know if it was ever actually sold in Canada - it is not on Toyota.ca as it stands right now. So because no 2.0 at this time, you're either looking at a decent price gap, or a chonky price gap.

The only variable would be if the Z's Canada pricing includes the freight\PDI and if they carry over the extra costs for the paint. Obviously the paint cost is down to the buyers preference on paint, but from my point of view, its blue two tone or nothing ;) :p (such a good blue) which I would assume will end up being another $2k.

I can't say that I'm out right now (well, I mean some magic would have to happen to find one and be allowed to test drive it ;) ), but I'm probably like 45/55 instead of 50/50.