First Name
Toua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Occupation
Military
I plan on driving my Supra up to the Nissan dealership and ask for a test drive. If they say no, I’m going to ask what’s the price on one of those. I’m hoping they will say, “more than you can afford pal”

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
I plan on driving my Supra up to the Nissan dealership and ask for a test drive. If they say no, I’m going to ask what’s the price on one of those. I’m hoping they will say, “more than you can afford pal”
Maybe they'll have a change of heart once you tell them your emotional story of how you live your life a quarter mile at a time.

CJY84

First Name
Chris Young
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' Supra 3.0
All I can tell you is in Australia they have already sold and allocated all their Proto allocations, and most dealers have contracts in the double digits for the regular version that we will get….take from that what you will…but I haven’t seen that many Supra on the road in this end of the world
you're not wrong here. Supra's are a rare site down here, even in Sydney! but im guessing its due to the obsurd cost....$110k brand new! what a joke!

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I can't recall seeing even one on the roads here in the last few months. Of course with covid I am not out as much.

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
Yeah, I looked at one in a showroom a couple of months ago. When I saw the $10K ADM sticker I just laughed at the saleslady, gave her my card and told her to call when they were serious enough about selling it to start at MSRP. Three weeks later she called to say that they had gotten another one, and they had "lowered" the ADM to $7,500 each. Right. I made some comment about it being such an exclusive car that they had two that they couldn't sell, and told her to call me back when they were willing to go $1,000 below MSRP. Nothing since.

The same basic thing is happening with a Mach 1 and GT500 near my house. I told the salesman that I would discuss either car at MSRP, and he said he couldn't do it. That was in October; both cars are still in their showroom.
I'm glad to see this happening, just means this will be forced to lower prices.. On a side not I was calling around dealerships to see who was taking deposits on the new Z. I had one "manager" at a dealership said "yea the 400z, they are only making 240 of them in the US" and something else about charging over MSRP. I just imagine the training these places go through... I imagine it goes something like this - THIS CAR U SELL KAR MOAR HIGHER PRICE. Normal human being sitting in training.. But sir that is a Corolla, why are we asking 40k? Training lead.. U GO HOME, EVERY1 EslE, COROLLA = 40k, U SAY KUS CHIP SHORTAGE and LIMITED EDITION S model!

Icedteaplease

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion FRS
Does anyone know when the Nismo version will come to fruition? Will it be another year?

Icedteaplease

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion FRS
Same. I had means of buying a 370 this year but illegal modification has turned into a shit show where I live so im probably going to settle with a nismo. Been waiting for a year and a bit now. I dont know how long i can wait.

Hakams53

First Name
Hakam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
g37xs coupe, c350
Occupation
Computer Engineering Student
Same. I had means of buying a 370 this year but illegal modification has turned into a shit show where I live so im probably going to settle with a nismo. Been waiting for a year and a bit now. I dont know how long i can wait.
OPP LOL