Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
I would be very interested in a nice yellow, especially yellow metallic. But this color confuses me. In part because everyone thinks they're an artist or YouTube star and play with the sliders in their free photo editing app, this color looks different every time. Most of the time it looks a little faded, or pastel, and I'd prefer a rich yellow like on the Supra.

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Thanks for this very interesting. I live in Vancouver and have a deposit on the new Z. Is that picture from the Steveston car docs? Who took the pics?

Agree, doubt the Proto will be sold in Canada, as just too few of units but maybe we will get a few…

Vancouver is a major port on the Westcoast and lot of new cars are imported here, especially from Japan. Hope it doesnt get shipped to Toronto lol….no disrespect my Toronto friends.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Thanks for this very interesting. I live in Vancouver and have a deposit on the new Z. Is that picture from the Steveston car docs? Who took the pics?

Agree, doubt the Proto will be sold in Canada, as just too few of units but maybe we will get a few…

Vancouver is a major port on the Westcoast and lot of new cars are imported here, especially from Japan. Hope it doesnt get shipped to Toronto lol….no disrespect my Toronto friends.
I don’t see why Canada wouldn’t get it…Australia is, and I’d guess we are a smaller market than you guys.
We are not even getting a choice of performance and sport, just a mixed model and the Proto…I can’t believe we would get it and you guys won’t

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
I don’t see why Canada wouldn’t get it…Australia is, and I’d guess we are a smaller market than you guys.
We are not even getting a choice of performance and sport, just a mixed model and the Proto…I can’t believe we would get it and you guys won’t
It can be odd here sometimes. The Supra was only released in 1 SKU here - which they called premium - but was actually missing a couple of things off of the US Premium model (little things such as the Qi charging, etc.) but yet was thousands of dollars cheaper than the US Premium variant after doing the currency conversion.

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
You could be right and I hope you are!

OP
OP
Lin626

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
I would be very interested in a nice yellow, especially yellow metallic. But this color confuses me. In part because everyone thinks they're an artist or YouTube star and play with the sliders in their free photo editing app, this color looks different every time. Most of the time it looks a little faded, or pastel, and I'd prefer a rich yellow like on the Supra.
It's the other way for me. I like the highlighter yellow Z vs the dehydrated piss colored yellow on the Supra.