If you are referring to your profile picture, just click on view profile (for yourself) and hover over the pic, it will say "edit", click edit and pick your new pic or just delete you current one if you want to go incognito for a bit.how do I change my profile to show changes as I upgrade?
Click on your account / username in the top right > Account Details > Scroll and edit the information you want changed > Click Save. Hope this helpsI’d like to know also how to alter my profile details, l know how to change the pic but can’t find how to alter details below it.
Edit signaturehow do I change my profile to show changes as I upgrade?
Thanks mate, all good now.Click on your account / username in the top right > Account Details > Scroll and edit the information you want changed > Click Save. Hope this helps
![]()