Sponsored

Search results

  1. Invidia Germini catback

    1) I just have AMS catless LDP noticed drone and vibration is worst in the first 2k-3k miles but smooth out over time. The muffler uses fiberglass packing that needs some wear in. Full catless will always have more drone on VR30. 2) I'm stock height and still think that section towards the back...
  2. 6MT performance LSD. $2000

    How much was shipping?
  3. Sold: FS: Racechip GTS 5

    Was installed on my Z for 1200 miles. No CEL even with 3in LDP+catback+intakes. Selling to go for full tune with bigger turbos. It’s $375 shipped, located in AZ.
  4. Downpipes & Best Practices

    You sir, does the Stillen trucontrol perform the same after LDP?
  5. Downpipes & Best Practices

    Does your piggyback still make any difference after downpipes installed?
  6. Things New Nissan Z Owners Should Know (Before You Panic After Mods)

    I am using piggyback with intake/catless LDP/CBE, never had CEL.
  7. Downpipes & Best Practices

    I also have a piggyback tune but from Racechip with AMS LDP/CBE going on 6 months, no CEL regardless of map.
  8. Downpipes & Best Practices

    I paired AMS LDP with Invidia Gemini 70mm CBE, no rasp, slight drone at 1.5k rpm. Any droning issue with your setup?
  9. Best Wide Tire size for 18s ?

    I run 275/40/18 rear on stock sport wheels without spacers, fits perfectly. Offset for rear stock is +15, so yours might poke out a little.
  10. Stillen Trucontrol vs. Racechip GTS

    That's the other thing I was going to mention. Stillen uses tuning pro app which doesn't even have an option to receive update through the app. Whereas it is an option for Racechip app as shown.
  11. Stillen Trucontrol vs. Racechip GTS

    Anybody else tried Racechip? It’s identical with 7 maps with Bluetooth control, and costs less. https://www.racechip.us/
  12. Limited slip in Sport Z

    there’s no way you don’t feel the one wheel peel with an open diff unless you never accelerate past 5k rpm. What’s the point of doing other mods like catback exhaust if you can’t put power down to the ground.
  13. profile

    Edit signature
  14. Cat-back low end torque loss

    I have 3in LDP+ 2.75inch CBE with no low end torque loss, if anything throttle is more responsive.
  15. speedkar99 teardown of a VR30DDTT engine

    Or the oil pressure control solenoid failed without warning = blown engine. Sonic tuned has talked about this before and mentioned other tuners/master technicians at Nissan/Infinity have encountered the same issue.
  16. POST YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE OF YOUR Z

    Where are all the boulder grey owners at?
  17. Full down pipe or catted lower?

    Go catless LDP, no tune needed and exhaust sounds better.
  18. Canadians Must Prove Math Skills To Win 350Z

    I’m pretty sure that’s dictated by Canada themselves. Anyways, I also hope to win after ordering 2k worth of parts.
  19. Performance Z Manual Swap

    Gear ratio is different for auto so look at replacing the diff too. You are also assuming nothing will go wrong messing with the wiring harness? Good luck.



Top