Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Feeling exact same way with my XR1 stance coilovers. Loving the performance so far and have yet to test of out full stiff. The car is set very close to full soft and suspension if much stiffer/feels more safe and reliable when taking turns.

QUOTE="c.jizzle, post: 57736, member: 2840"]
Slightly bumpy in the city. But on the highway and smooth roads, better than OEM. Corners are butter. No ragerts.
So, about 1.5 inch drop. Ok, good. Mine will be 1.1 both front and rear and I was trying to see a rough idea what it would look.
[/QUOTE]

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 White Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Personal Training
I appreciate the compliments, still miss the stock spoiler. Blended in better with the rest of the vehicle. Def looks much sharper lower, I believe it’s only an 1-1.5 inches max. No rubbing or problems going over speed bumps.

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 White Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Personal Training
Two different looks with the stock spoiler vs the black especially on a white vehicle. The white all around flows more imo. Most likely going to paint it back to white.

HP Proto

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Proto Spec
Occupation
Broadcast Engineer
A little montage the guy at the speed shop put together for me. Enjoy 😊

Congratulations looks amazing.

RatedZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance
Yes. Measured from the top of the rear wheel well. It was at 28 inches. Lowered it to 26.5. give or take a few mm.
Hello! Could you please share the front & rear measurements from ground to fender? Not sure if 26.5 is all the way around or if that has currently changed. Thanks!

RICHIEM22

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Proto
Looks phenomenal! Great job. Coilovers are next on the list for me, and these photos make me want to just order them now lol

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Looks phenomenal! Great job. Coilovers are next on the list for me, and these photos make me want to just order them now lol
Are you tracking it? I mean I can understand if you are. But most people spend more then they need.

RICHIEM22

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Proto
I don’t plan on doing much tracking. A few events here and there, but I love a coilovers setup. I’ve had coilovers on my other car for about 7 years so getting into the Z felt like a boat when taking turns. I definitely want to improve the handling and I think a 1.5-2 inch drop would be perfect.