jose3030

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 Acura Legend 6sp Coupe
This is the update:

" They say we will be getting our first one in July and then the shipments will start showing up in September. Just wanted to give you a quick update. "

This is a suburban dealership that doesn't sell a lot of high end vehicles.

Looks like the ordering / reservation list at this dealership is about to be a show.

Follow up:
" The reservation list hasn't been put out yet. As soon as I get confirmation I will add you to the list. "

Last edited:

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
This is the update:

" They say we will be getting our first one in July and then the shipments will start showing up in September. Just wanted to give you a quick update. "

Looks like the ordering / reservation list at this dealership is about to be a show.
That's essentially what it's all about now. When and how many units will Nissan be producing. That will determine if I ever get this vehicle.

OP
OP
jose3030

jose3030

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 Acura Legend 6sp Coupe
If the first ones appear in July and the orders really don't start showing up til September...
Well, I'm out.

I'm also on 3 different other lists as well, 2 w/ deposits.
We'll see who wins.

Eatonian49

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 R/T Challenger, Focus SE
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
This is the update:

I'm going to go see my dealer tomorrow and see if they have any news as well. They are supposedly one of the biggest GT-R/Z sellers in the state so I HOPE they have something.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Missing the summer, especially for those like me who won't be able to drive the Z after October (because of the weather here), would I think mean that I'd also be out
Not sure I understand this. Are you expecting the world to end on December 31st, 2022?

bybepl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayman S
Occupation
IT
This is the update:

Makes no sense. How can they get their first one in July if shipments start in September?

They just teleport the ones before September?

julien20vt

First Name
Jul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda CX-9
Not sure I understand this. Are you expecting the world to end on December 31st, 2022?
Because of the winter here I can't drive the Z from November to April, so being delivered and not being able to drive it for months is not something I'm ok with. Having a brand new 70k$ toy - including taxes in Quebec - and not using it is too difficult for me :).

And another reason is that I had the confirmation few days ago that the Cayman GTS I've purchased before the Z will be delivered in 2023 (which was a good surprise) so having both cars the same summer is too much for me :D

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Because of the winter here I can't drive the Z from November to April, so being delivered and not being able to drive it for months is not something I'm ok with. Having a brand new 70k$ toy - including taxes in Quebec - and not using it is too difficult for me :).

And another reason is that I had the confirmation few days ago that the Cayman GTS I've purchased before the Z will be delivered in 2023 (which was a good surprise) so having both cars the same summer is too much for me :D
I'm not saying I'm jealous, but I'm saying I'm envious. Enjoy that GTS!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Makes no sense. How can they get their first one in July if shipments start in September?

They just teleport the ones before September?
Agree…why would they bother Shipping a couple …you think they would ship as many as possible to save on shipping costs . Although. How many Nissan Dealers in the US do you have…we only have 92 here

Eatonian49

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 R/T Challenger, Focus SE
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Agree…why would they bother Shipping a couple …you think they would ship as many as possible to save on shipping costs . Although. How many Nissan Dealers in the US do you have…we only have 92 here
1k+ Nissan dealers