World Premiere of All-New Prius in Japan

Leo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like how there's a thread about the new Prius on this forum but no thread about the new Impreza 😂.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I like how there's a thread about the new Prius on this forum but no thread about the new Impreza 😂.
Impreza who?

I wonder if Subaru got the memo that the new Prius is faster and more powerful?

What's really interesting is how the Prius is getting fairly unanimous praise from people on an enthusiast forum.....

Anyway, I saw the new Impreza.
Cool that it's a hatchback only, but the WRX is still sedan...... weird.......
2.5RS is back, interesting.
Interior is hideous....
Exterior somehow looks better than the WRX
2.0 is still underpowered, my wife's Corolla hatchback will smoke it. Lame. Oh, and the Prius will smoke it too, double lame.

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A couple
Impreza who?

What's really interesting is how the Prius is getting fairly unanimous praise from people on an enthusiast forum.....

Interior is hideous....
2.0 is still underpowered, my wife's Corolla hatchback will smoke it. Lame. Oh, and the Prius will smoke it too, double lame.
It's because there are a lot of closet Prius fans. Hopefully that's okay to say in 2022...Now that they make it look presentable, everyone rejoices!!

But seriously, I've always appreciated the Prius. If I commuted a lot it would be my #1 pick I think. I care more about function over form. My daily is a Honda Ridgeline after all 😂

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
It's because there are a lot of closet Prius fans. Hopefully that's okay to say in 2022...Now that they make it look presentable, everyone rejoices!!

But seriously, I've always appreciated the Prius. If I commuted a lot it would be my #1 pick I think. I care more about function over form. My daily is a Honda Ridgeline after all 😂
I actually thought that the previous 2 Prius gens were decent.

It's the recent Gen that became weird looking. I rented one earlier this year, thought I would hate it, but it was completely tolerable.
Drove around Florida for a week, only took 5.6 gallons.

Leo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Impreza who?

Interior is hideous....
Yep, Subaru just keeps getting more and more lame, they're fugly, underpowered, slow AF, doesn't handle all that well, drink fuel like crazy and overall feel like they're at least a generation behind the top competitors.