First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Mostly Irish, but I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

The problem is, I really want the yellow after seeing it in person, but a plain black interior is kind blah to me. That's what I currently have in my Impala. I can't afford the Proto spec car even if I could find one and the blue seems to be too much.

I could hold off until MY23 to see if any additional interior colors are available, but I worry the yellow may be a launch color only available for MY22.
yeah man, hold out for a green interior...it will match the yellow

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Black, because it's the cleanest option. After the Z4 and RX7 I'm never touching anther tan interior again. ?
so glad there is no tan option, nothing looks worse then a worn out tan interior

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
so are we to expect the red interior to actually be the red/black combo we've seen in recent pics or is there a chance there will be all red seats & interior similar to the blue?

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
so are we to expect the red interior to actually be the red/black combo we've seen in recent pics or is there a chance there will be all red seats & interior similar to the blue?
In Australia we won't be getting the blue interior as far as I am aware, however the spec guide from the dealers lists either black or red and black interior, there was no standalone red interior option.

Not sure if this will be the case for other markets but that's what we will get here.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
In Australia we won't be getting the blue interior as far as I am aware, however the spec guide from the dealers lists either black or red and black interior, there was no standalone red interior option.

Not sure if this will be the case for other markets but that's what we will get here.
so to begin with on your first wave of z's the interior color is dealers choice? other than the proto that is...

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
so to begin with on your first wave of z's the interior color is dealers choice? other than the proto that is...
No we can choose the colour for the interior and exterior of the car, bar the Proto Spec of course, it is just that the blue interior is not an option available in Australia.

The only options we have are the all black interior or the red and black interior. That is at least what was avaiable on the dealer options lists when they went through the options available with me at the dealership.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I would HOPE it's what we've already seen. Way better than the overkill amount the blue interior has.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I would HOPE it's what we've already seen. Way better than the overkill amount the blue interior has.
Dude, the all blue interior is just the right amount of ridiculous! I love it, and I must have it. Since the car will hopefully not be driven too much, it should be just right for me.

GrishTXU

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus CT200h Lexus GX 570
I’d go for a red/black or blue/black combo if they could do it in the same way as the proto spec yellow/black. Anyone else agree?

CJY84

First Name
Chris Young
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20' Supra 3.0
i was going for red/black, but might play it safe and just go with black/black. i really need to see more pictures. you are going to spend most of the time inside, so i really wanna make sure im happy with the interior colours.

Snake

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 F150 Lariat 4x4 5.0, 2009 E93 335i
Occupation
Sales
After seeing the initial pics I would prefer full red vs red and black. Hopefully we get some official shots soon, as of right now I'm siding with all black. A bit boring but you can always have someone do some custom upholstery. :cool: