Which color Nissan Z will you get?

I am not aware of the colors, but just curious to see which color people here are planning to get?

• Total voters

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Edited to simulate something close to the production model

WhiteZ.png

On2Vegas

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400
Same, my first and last black car is my E500. I'm never going down that rabbit hole again.
I think cars, particularly sporty, look most stunning in Black. Have owned a couple, but they are an absolute B@#$h to keep clean. Never again.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I think cars, particularly sporty, look most stunning in Black. Have owned a couple, but they are an absolute B@#$h to keep clean. Never again.
this is true, black looks great, but after owing 2 black vehicles in texas....never again lol

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
this is true, black looks great, but after owing 2 black vehicles in texas....never again lol
I hear you, every little scratch shows, it’s impossible to polish out.
Mine is a daily ride, so shopping centres are always a nightmare, and no matter how careful I am, others are not.
I’ve owned white, blue , silver and black….the lighter colours are far easier in terms of upkeep.
I wanted something bright this time though so I’m hoping the yellow won’t be too time consuming

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I hear you, every little scratch shows, it’s impossible to polish out.
Mine is a daily ride, so shopping centres are always a nightmare, and no matter how careful I am, others are not.
I’ve owned white, blue , silver and black….the lighter colours are far easier in terms of upkeep.
I wanted something bright this time though so I’m hoping the yellow won’t be too time consuming
before all our cars/trucks had to be blue...silver was my favorite.
we had two 2g eclipses, nissan frontier, bmw z4 (boo! boo!) 3rd gen tacoma, and my first mkiv supra.
they were easy keep clean and looked classy. my 350z and s-10 xtreme were white but did show dirt a little more.
but nothing will keep black clean for longer than 30 mins outside here....and thats not even driving it around!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
yellow was always a color i liked...

on a lot of sports cars its kinda rare stock color....hence why ive never had one.

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Black is my go to color for a sports car but with this retro design, I have to see all the colors.

I just hope that the bumpers match the body better than the batch of recent green and grey Frontier videos. The color difference would really stand out against the hood on the Z
@Dan_Passe

20210730_122910.jpg
20210730_122922.jpg

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Black is my go to color for a sports car but with this retro design, I have to see all the colors.

I just hope that the bumpers match the body better than the batch of recent green and grey Frontier videos. The color difference would really stand out against the hood on the Z
@Dan_Passe

20210730_122910.jpg
20210730_122922.jpg
Interesting, thanks for that observation. I was there in person with the Frontiers (Sundance, Utah) and didn't notice any variation with the naked eye - always amazing what comes through color-wise in a camera lens.

Yes, you'll want to see all color variations prior to any ordering. Hopefully will have everything ready in a little over 2 weeks!