videogame tester/skater

ZZ2022

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 R35 GTR
Congrats on the GTR. With that, you may not need anything else. Upgrade the turbos, tune, make 1,000hp! But of course, car enthusiasts always want that "something else"! ?
Yep haha!! Tried to explain it to the wife, she said now you have a GTR you wont ever need to buy another car again, but she just doesnt get it, i wanna buy all the cars lol. There will always be something else we want as enthusiasts

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I couldnt wait unfortunately. Ended up picking up a GTR instead.. Still havent ruled out the Z, but need something to play with in the meantime

GTR1.jpg
Congrats man! Looks really clean for a '08. What's the mileage? Love the Ivory Pearl ?

ZZ2022

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 R35 GTR
Congrats man! Looks really clean for a '08. What's the mileage? Love the Ivory Pearl ?

Yeah its great condition for its age! i have always loved the ivory pearl! Its got 29,000 miles on it mate, its also really clean on the inside too, i love it!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

4CRUZN

First Name
Geremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
all I can do is save up for now and during this time I will be brainstorming my Nissan Z setup and mod list: air suspension, rims, tires, racing seats, radar detector, upgrading boost, intake, exhaust, Japanese body kits (6 months shipping), carbon fiber vented hood, vented fenders, and spoiler/wing. Still deciding on what color to get and interior to compliment my "perfect z."

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I couldnt wait unfortunately. Ended up picking up a GTR instead.. Still havent ruled out the Z, but need something to play with in the meantime

GTR1.jpg
We don't see too many ivory pearls here, that looks superb and in pristine condition. Congrats! But now with that plus the low miles, the new Z will be an understatement LOL