because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
LOL.. wasn't this the same guy that ruined Rob Dahm's RX7 hood and refused to pay Rob for any of the damages?
BRB hilarious if true. Also, would be another great reason to dislike him. Rob is literally the chillest guy ever, a majestic unicorn 🦄 that must be protected at all costs.

Last edited:

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
LOL.. wasn't this the same guy that ruined Rob Dahm's RX7 hood and refused to pay Rob for any of the damages?
He also had a manic breakdown like 2 years ago where he accused another youtube of drugging him or something like that and a bunch of other crazy accusations against other youtubers.

He basically confessed that he used to do coke and it made him go crazy or something like that. LA vibes ya know? Here's one of his manic breakdowns. He would go on IG live and accuse people of some nonsense.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
He also had a manic breakdown like 2 years ago where he accused another youtube of drugging him or something like that and a bunch of other crazy accusations against other youtubers.

He basically confessed that he used to do coke and it made him go crazy or something like that. LA vibes ya know? Here's one of his manic breakdowns. He would go on IG live and accuse people of some nonsense.

Who the hell is Damon Fryer?

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
I never knew who this guy was until the whole Rob Dahm fiasco, and I can't bring myself to ever give him any views. The guy's whole personality is like nails on a chalkboard.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco

Why is Nissan marketing allowing themselves to be associated with these sort of people for the launch? Is it "any publicity is good publicity"? Odd.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Plus he gets gapped dragging off the lights in the Z by a SUV in one of those POV videos from Vegas…not exactly good publicity lol.
As badly as I want to say it's because it was his slow reaction time or bad technique in driving manual, I believe he was trying to launch it and it just didn't take since you can see he's revving the car up before letting off clutch right at the green light..but..yes..nevertheless, terrible publicity lol