Toyota GR Corolla

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
There's a GR Corolla for sale at my local Toyota dealership. On the same road as the Nissan dealership that doesn't have shit.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
There's a GR Corolla for sale at my local Toyota dealership. On the same road as the Nissan dealership that doesn't have shit.
I was literally coming in here to make that very joke (that the GRC would arrive first) and sure enough, lol.

Any idea what they're asking? What model?

The only one that has a price advertised (and isn't sale pending) within 250 mi of me is marked up 10k. I expected...a lot more tbh.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I was literally coming in here to make that very joke (that the GRC would arrive first) and sure enough, lol.

The only one that has a price advertised (and isn't sale pending) within 250 mi of me is marked up 10k. I expected...a lot more tbh.
Swickard Toyota in Edmonds, WA. It's a base Core, about $10k markup.

I think it'll go over $10k, that part of town has a lot of parachute babies with seemingly unlimited funds.....

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

I think it'll go over $10k, that part of town has a lot of parachute babies with seemingly unlimited funds.....
i have bought several new vehicles over my lifetime and have always paid under msrp...and that's with add-ons.

i refuse to pay over, but understand what's going on in the industry.
i now would be willing to pay msrp, but i don't think any dealers will let them go for that.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N

i have bought several new vehicles over my lifetime and have always paid under msrp...and that's with add-ons.

i refuse to pay over, but understand what's going on in the industry.
i now would be willing to pay msrp, but i don't think any dealers will let them go for that.
I honestly wonder - car lots are PACKED around here now, and I'm seeing more and more MSRP "deals" surface. Enthusiast cars are definitely their own ... category, if you will, when it comes to cost/demand/etc., but with the economy doing what it is and all that, it'll be interesting to watch it play out.

Given it is a limited edition, though, perhaps this is an isolated case.

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Wait, what?!?!?!? - The GR 'rolla is on the streets already?!?
At least 1 has made it to a dealer already so someone will probably be taking delivery any day now. I believe it pre-sold with $10k ADM.

download (4).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
At least 1 has made it to a dealer already so someone will probably be taking delivery any day now. I believe it pre-sold with $10k ADM.

download (4).jpeg
Fucking beautiful!

Shoot, I should try to buy the one near me, I've bought new Toyotas from that dealership recently....

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI

download (4).jpeg
one near me got quoted for $3k over msrp. if anyone is interested, its sand mountain toyota in Alabama. looking at like $46k-47k OTD for a core with performance pack, or whatever it's called

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
one near me got quoted for $3k over msrp. if anyone is interested, its sand mountain toyota in Alabama. looking at like $46k-47k OTD for a core with performance pack, or whatever it's called
$3k isn't bad but why they lyin?! 🤣

1671122758512.png

Allocations for the SET region seem like a shit show right now. I'm out of garage space for another car anyway so I'll prob just keep waiting for my spot to come up.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Kudos to Toyota for busting their butt to get GRC deliveries before the end of the year....

Nissan is such a mess.....

Seems letting a French guy run a Japanese company wasn't such a good idea after all.....