First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Sounds good, but too bad about the current market affairs. At this point I don’t even know why they still disclose pricing. These will also be non existent and priced completely out of the intended market.
All too true. We'll see if my dealership sticks to their word on MSRP. The dealer on the Veloster N stuck to theirs, but that car is in the final year of release instead of first and not nearly as desirable as the GRC. Hopefully we can go 2 for 2 🤞
so in other words...we can expect the dealers to double the price and add 10%

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
All too true. We'll see if my dealership sticks to their word on MSRP. The dealer on the Veloster N stuck to theirs, but that car is in the final year of release instead of first and not nearly as desirable as the GRC. Hopefully we can go 2 for 2 🤞
if they do stick to msrp, let me know. the circuit ed is calling my name. that's if i don't pick up the Z or something else first...

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
if they do stick to msrp, let me know. the circuit ed is calling my name. that's if i don't pick up the Z or something else first...
It's calling my name as well, but the Circuit Ed is limited to 1,500 units for the US so they'll be hard to come by. My dealer said even those will be at MSRP but I have my doubts. This was told to me before the Morizo Ed was announced.

Other than the Circuit, I'll only consider a Black Core with at least the Perf and Tech packs. Just shy of $39k after destination doesn't seem bad at all compared to the competitors in the segment.

Eventually we may see some of the current optional packages become standard on the Core, and I believe Toyota plans to release limited editions each model year until the end of the run. I wouldn't sweat it if you can't get your hands on a '23.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
Toyota better start cranking out a bunch of these. Its going to be the hot hatch to dominate in the coming years.

-RJM

Last edited:

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
It's calling my name as well, but the Circuit Ed is limited to 1,500 units for the US so they'll be hard to come by. My dealer said even those will be at MSRP but I have my doubts. This was told to me before the Morizo Ed was announced.

Other than the Circuit, I'll only consider a Black Core with at least the Perf and Tech packs. Just shy of $39k after destination doesn't seem bad at all compared to the competitors in the segment.

Eventually we may see some of the current optional packages become standard on the Core, and I believe Toyota plans to release limited editions each model year until the end of the run. I wouldn't sweat it if you can't get your hands on a '23.
the morizo will be harder to find than a gallon of unicorn tears...only 200 units. also i doubt it could be had at msrp either...prob $15-25k over easy if the car market is still crazy when it's released.

im really not a 'hot hatch' kinda guy, but i think this would be a fun, all weather, toyota reliable, daily driver and that's what's got my interest.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Still a cool car. If I didn't want a 2-door sports car, this is what I would've went for, well, this and the new CTR.

Z06fan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevrolet SS Sedan, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
entrepreneur
Good reviews so far but A LOT of good choices at that price point. I don't think this would even be in my top 3-5 for that money.