First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
after being on few a lists starting with the zupr4 (before i knew toyota wasn't building it) and including the new Z, to me "the list" are the people the dealer will call to see who's gonna pay the most...ie: bidding war.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
It's a really sad state that these prices don't mean anything these days. The 2 limited editions of this car along with the new type R will be marked up as bad or worse than the proto

Seoul_Mates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti, 2005 Camry
It's a really sad state that these prices don't mean anything these days. The 2 limited editions of this car along with the new type R will be marked up as bad or worse than the proto
It's sad because it's true. I tried to lock in a Morizo edition and well... Yeah there's no way I can get one with the prices they demanded.

G37

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G37S Coupe 6MT, Q50S Hybrid, MDX
Occupation
Self
Those who exhibit some monetary discipline and demonstrate extreme patience will eventually be able to buy a Z, a GR Corolla or a CTR much closer MSRP. The ADM insanity will abate over time (but not entirely disappear), particularly when the supply chain issues subside. Unfortunately, due to issues I won’t discuss in a car forum, it’ll be a couple more years before there’s any real hope for the supply chain to normalize and get manufacturers back up to speed cranking out as much as can be sold. Until then, keep driving what you’ve got, repair and maintain that car and sock away some more $$$ over the next year or two and you’ll be richly rewarded. If you’ve got a gun to the head to buy asap, you’d better be rich because these highly desirable specialty performance cars routinely sell for “car and a half” prices, and in the case of the Z Proto, sometimes more than 2X.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
But it’s still a Corolla!
I will be interested to see how it sells here in Aus…Corollas have long been a part of the blue rinse brigade vehicles

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
2023 Toyota GR Corolla Pricing Ranges from $36,995 to $50,995
  • Toyota has announced pricing for the 2023 GR Corolla hot hatchback.
  • It starts at $36,995 for the base Core model, $43,995 for the Circuit, and $50,995 for the Morizo Edition.
  • The Core will go on sale later this year, while the Circuit and Morizo won't arrive until next year.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a41075018/2023-toyota-gr-corolla-pricing/

*Prices above include $1,095 destination

Core optional package cost:
  • $1,180 - Perf pack
  • $770 - Tech pack
  • $500 - Cold Weather pack

TheGuverment

For profit. Strictly business.
First Name
Strickland
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Subaru WRX hatchback
2023 Toyota GR Corolla Pricing Ranges from $36,995 to $50,995
  • Toyota has announced pricing for the 2023 GR Corolla hot hatchback.
  • It starts at $36,995 for the base Core model, $43,995 for the Circuit, and $50,995 for the Morizo Edition.
  • The Core will go on sale later this year, while the Circuit and Morizo won't arrive until next year.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a41075018/2023-toyota-gr-corolla-pricing/

Sounds good, but too bad about the current market affairs. At this point I don’t even know why they still disclose pricing. These will also be non existent and priced completely out of the intended market.

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Sounds good, but too bad about the current market affairs. At this point I don’t even know why they still disclose pricing. These will also be non existent and priced completely out of the intended market.
All too true. We'll see if my dealership sticks to their word on MSRP. The dealer on the Veloster N stuck to theirs, but that car is in the final year of release instead of first and not nearly as desirable as the GRC. Hopefully we can go 2 for 2 🤞