First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I'll still watch it, even though DC movies are trash. IDGAF about keeping or booting Amber. I think what's happening to Will Smith is some bullshit in comparison and of one of them HAD to get "cancelled" it should 100% be her.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
Not movies, but the DC TV shows Batwoman and DC's Legends of Tomorrow have both just been canceled by The CW.

Edit: Space Force is another newly-canceled US TV show.

Last edited:

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Never watched Batwoman, but Legends was a fun show. Still need to catch up on the last season.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'll still watch it, even though DC movies are trash. IDGAF about keeping or booting Amber. I think what's happening to Will Smith is some bullshit in comparison and of one of them HAD to get "cancelled" it should 100% be her.
suppose that’s my point JD got cancelled on her say so. Heard kept all her work and saved her career and now it’s pretty clear that she instigated most situations.

I think Hollywood needs to know the me too movement works for both men and woman alike, and supporting anyone accuse of Domestic violence particularly when they are in a family movie is wrong.

They re shot all of Kevin Spacy‘s scenes when his allegations came to light.
if they can do it for a main character in a series, they can do it for a ten minute cameo

My rant over

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
suppose that’s my point JD got cancelled on her say so. Heard kept all her work and saved her career and now it’s pretty clear that she instigated most situations.

I think Hollywood needs to know the me too movement works for both men and woman alike, and supporting anyone accuse of Domestic violence particularly when they are in a family movie is wrong.

They re shot all of Kevin Spacy‘s scenes when his allegations came to light.
if they can do it for a main character in a series, they can do it for a ten minute cameo

My rant over
AH kept her roles because everyone in Hollywood is trying to cram themselves into her mouth
jizz-in-my-pants-jizz.gif

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
AH kept her roles because everyone in Hollywood is trying to cram themselves into her mouth
jizz-in-my-pants-jizz.gif
I’m a female, you guys all know this, but im also a mother of two boys, and I really think this feminism thing has gone too far and flipped over to the point I’m worried everytime one of my boys has a new girlfriend, One of my sons friends has already been accused of “things” which luckily he happened to be at a public place with a bunch of people when these “things” were supposed to occur
it’s very worrying …and I get it, if your a mother of a girl you would feel the same for opposite reasons, but that’s kind of my point.
gone are the days when you meet someone in a nightclub and connect without fear of retribution, can’t trust anyone these days

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier

V35

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
Nice tell us how you guys liked it

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I’m not really a super hero convert…maybe it’s something to do with being a girl. I’ll be off to see Downton Abbey instead, although I’m sure to be in the minority in the forum 🤣