Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
The rear end in that shot is 1" lower than stock for reference.

Here is another shot of it with 1" drop (coilovers) with stock rims and street legal stance.

IMG_20230225_120147_269.jpg
Is that both 1 both inch drops for front and rear?
That’s perfect! Good to see it in a photo before doing it.

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
Is that both 1 both inch drops for front and rear?
That’s perfect! Good to see it in a photo before doing it.
Yep! Suspension is set up permanently with 1" lowering, but in the earlier pic I was showing it with the front lifted for a bit of comparison.

nuthed01

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Golf R Grid, 2023 Nissan Z (pending)
Occupation
Transport Manager
I don't get why you would change springs only - change the whole coilover. Why not add performance to the suspension. Instead of spacers why not go with a larger tire and adjust offset - not judging, it's a serious question on both counts. If it's financial then ok I get it - if it's not then why.
My take from that video was that they potentially didn't have that option at the time? With what he said about potentially doing other suspension changes "in the future", that's how it came across to me.

Useful information either way to know there's some 370 parts crossover well and some that don't. Not so much for me, but there are probably Z enthusiasts that have multiple spare parts from older cars laying around after mods etc.

As a reference point for how much to lower it for street use, this was handy. That much rake is debatable for me, i wouldn't personally go past half an inch in rake, but hard to comment as mine doesn't arrive till may.