Sponsored

Stillen Comp

Nis Mo Z

Well-Known Member
First Name
Moses
Joined
May 30, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
266
Reaction score
561
Location
Loganville, Georgia
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Fairlady Z Nismo EWP
Occupation
service tech
Anybody with a pic of a non nismo? I want to see how far it sticks out. Also, back to the drone question. At 80 mph, would it buzz my ears? I drive a lot of highway.

Where do you live in AZ spenceaz?

You can adjust the tips on the stillen exhaust to fit your individual tastes. It has like a 1-2 inch adjustable range
 

trackratZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
August
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
101
Messages
2,815
Reaction score
5,409
Location
So CA
Car(s)
25 Z Perf 6MT, Cayman S (track), MX5 Club (autox)
Occupation
Software security
I wonder if the drone is lessened with the muffler sections added, i.e. street catback version. Anybody experience the difference? Something to consider
 
Last edited:

yellowz6mt

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
86
Reaction score
95
Location
NY
Car(s)
24 Z Performance 6MT
Anybody with a pic of a non nismo? I want to see how far it sticks out. Also, back to the drone question. At 80 mph, would it buzz my ears? I drive a lot of highway.

Where do you live in AZ spenceaz?
This exhaust is loud. if you want loud then it’s great fit. ear plugs work best for drone. ;)
 
 






Top