Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
That's kind of what I'm banking on as well. I've never had/been bullish about red cars, however really do think this car w/ its lines could pull it off. And no offense to OP/whoever took them because I'm sure it was in a hurry, but higher quality photo(s) will surely help, too.
Nissan's red paints always look different in person vs camera, especially in direct sun light. The Passion Red will have a vibrant, "glowing" red appearance in the sunlight.

Here's a couple pics of my Magma Red 370Z.
As you can clearly see it has a "glowing" orange color in the direct sunlight and more red upfront in the shade. The bottom pic it looks like a flat red on an overcast day. No filters on either pic.

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

baserunner

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon, 350Z Roadster, R8, M4, 718 CS, 992 911CS4
Occupation
CFO
Nissan's red paints always look different in person vs camera, especially in direct sun light. The Passion Red will have a vibrant, "glowing" red appearance in the sunlight.

As you can clearly see it has a "glowing" orange color in the direct sunlight and more red upfront in the shade. The bottom pic it looks like a flat red on an overcast day. No filters on either pic.

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

I like the red and I like mine black also … most of my wheels are black except my wife’s …
77CCA908-1FEC-45CD-94C8-102AA9B31910.jpeg

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Wonder if it’s the same or close to this Cayenne Red of 2020, it’s decent

1634841786611.png

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
The best red out there by far currently is Soul Red Crystal on the Miata and other Mazdas. Going off the above photos the Z's red is far less nuanced, it looks like tomato soup, but maybe it shows better IRL.

Last edited:

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
That's kind of what I'm banking on as well. I've never had/been bullish about red cars, however really do think this car w/ its lines could pull it off. And no offense to OP/whoever took them because I'm sure it was in a hurry, but higher quality photo(s) will surely help, too.

Do we know where these photos were taken? Guessing overseas, given context clues (lettering on factory/plant in second photo, signage on bus in last photo, etc.)

Also, if OP is the source for these, might be a good idea to slap the forum watermark/logo on it - gotta imagine these will get circulated and the site/they deserve credit.
The red one is definitely in Japan. You can see Kanji writing on the other side of the driver's window in the top photo.

I'm going to speculate this car is headed to the port for shipment overseas the way they are wrapped up. I can't tell if its LHD or RHD. If the silver and red were on the same truck, the silver one is definitely LHD. Maybe these are the two new colors I hear were coming to the states. Stay tuned!

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
There is no spoiler on the red car.. but those look like the 19s right?? So either spoilerless is an option or they just haven’t tacked it on there yet.

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
The red one is definitely in Japan. You can see Kanji writing on the other side of the driver's window in the top photo.

I'm going to speculate this car is headed to the port for shipment overseas the way they are wrapped up. I can't tell if its LHD or RHD. If the silver and red were on the same truck, the silver one is definitely LHD. Maybe these are the two new colors I hear were coming to the states. Stay tuned!
Hard to distinguish the two Kanji words, but the katakana say "Power".
Somewhere near a Japanese harbor.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG
Do you know what paint code that is?

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG
Holy shit, I LOVE! Especially in the sun. The titanium exhaust is a nice touch, too.

Cool ok, thought so. And yes, you were the one that heard it - sorry I couldn't remember.

This is exciting, finally some new updates! Even if they aren't from official channels.

MZGA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
So the only ones we're missing is black, white, boulder gray and rosewood.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

Do we know where these photos were taken? Guessing overseas, given context clues (lettering on factory/plant in second photo, signage on bus in last photo, etc.)

Also, if OP is the source for these, might be a good idea to slap the forum watermark/logo on it - gotta imagine these will get circulated and the site/they deserve credit.
Already circulating on Facebook