Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Sport(Base) or Performance Trim

See here for all info on each trim. Important to note, however, that Sport has 18" wheels and regular 2-piston brake calipers, Performance has 19" wheels and 4-piston brake calipers. Also, according to the official spec sheet, it appears that if you choose the Performance trim you can select either Bronze or Dark-painted wheels.

Exterior Color Options

Monotone colors - Black Diamond Metallic, Gun Metallic and Rosewood Metallic.

Two-tone colors - Brilliant Silver, Boulder Gray, new Seiran Blue, new Ikazuchi Yellow, Passion Red TriCoat and Everest White Pearl TriCoat

Interior Color Options

Available colors - Black, Red and Blue.

Z Proto Spec Edition (240 units in the U.S.)

Includes yellow-colored brake calipers with Z logo, bronze-colored 19-inch RAYS aluminum-alloy wheels, exclusive shift lever knob (6MT only), exclusive Proto Spec leather-appointed seats with yellow accents, exclusive Proto Spec suede + cloth door trim with yellow stitching and special Proto Spec interior stitching.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me,
Performance package, either monotone Black Diamond Metallic or two-tone Everest White Pearl, Red interior to match the red calipers, dark-painted wheels.

I think black is gonna look so menacing on the Z. White on the other hand might just be too beautiful to pass up. Gonna have to see them in person or hopefully at the very least on a configurator.

Everyone else feel free to share!

2023 Nissan Z Specs-1.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-2.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-3.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-4.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-5.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-6.jpg

2023 Nissan Z Specs-7.jpg

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
Thx. Will the calipers all be red on the performance ? Or will they be red with red interior. ?

Datsun280Z

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS, 1962 Triumph TR3A
Occupation
High School Teacher
I didn't realize you can select bronze wheels for the Performance model. Sweet!

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
Is the red and Blue interior available for the Sport trim?

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
Performance model, 9-speed auto, black or black with red accent interior (if available on all exterior colors), Seiran Blue, Ikazuchi Yellow, or Everest White Pearl. Need to see more photos of the exterior colors. Still need to see the two wheel options. Definitely not bronze.

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
Thx. Will the calipers all be red on the performance ? Or will they be red with red interior. ?
They will be red on the Performance model, regardless of the interior you choose. Yellow calipers are an option.

Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (Sold)
Is the red and Blue interior available for the Sport trim?
Good question. The spec sheet isn't clear on that. It just says "black woven cloth".

Metal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom
I'm so torn between the blue (for the two tone), or the rosewood metallic. I think I'd go bronze wheels on the red and dark wheels on the blue. I also want to see what shade of red the interior is. Cause if its firetruck, then I'm gonna have to pass on it. Definitely getting the performance model though

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
Here is rosewood metallic on the Sentra, I would prefer a monotone but not the black or gunmetal

BEBC3138-CF1B-4767-9E73-4D162B0FC944.jpeg