Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
2023 Z 6MT, 2021 Supra 3.0 AT, 2014 Toyota 86 6MT
Occupation
Media Production
Your first choice is what I've been saying all along. Will be a beautiful spec. I just need info on the Nismo before I can decide anything.
I'm feeling like that spec is going to be hard for dealers to keep on their lot.
I feel like a NISMO trim won't make an appearance on the 1st MY per usual.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I want Performance, either Ikazuchi Yellow, black interior
Of course I would like one of the limited edition, because I love the interior …but I think I have Buckley’s chance of getting one.
I just hope it’s the performance model that comes to Aus and not the Sports

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
performance pkg you get 19" rims , are they RAYS ? if ya get the proto pkg it clearly states RAYS

OP
OP
Andaesthetics

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
performance pkg you get 19" rims , are they RAYS ? if ya get the proto pkg it clearly states RAYS
Yes they are the same exact Rays wheels just "dark colored" for the performance trim.

Z34_2.0

First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I think one of the YouTube guys said they weren't building a lot of base models and that Nissan isn't going to be taking orders anytime soon. Like you won't be able to build your own Z at first. If you want to be one of the first people to have one then you have to take whatever is on the lot.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
I think one of the YouTube guys said they weren't building a lot of base models and that Nissan isn't going to be taking orders anytime soon. Like you won't be able to build your own Z at first. If you want to be one of the first people to have one then you have to take whatever is on the lot.
that pretty much happens with anything thats hot and new when its 1st released.

OP
OP
Andaesthetics

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is correct. Personally, I'd rather wait until they open personal orders and then spec my own car and get it at MSRP rather than just settling for something less. Chances are it's unlikely you get the exact Z you want from these first deliveries, especially with more customization options being available now.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
You guys know where we'll see the Proto Spec edition.......on BaT ;)

I'll wait until I can configure my own, unless can find one exactly my color and trim, somewhere state side. Fly and drive.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Pretty sure you're not getting yellow, yellow calipers, or bronze wheels without getting the Proto.

With that said, mine is gonna be either white or blue performance with manual trans.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
OP
OP
Andaesthetics

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pretty sure you're not getting yellow, yellow calipers, or bronze wheels without getting the Proto.

With that said, mine is gonna be either white or blue performance with manual trans.
https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/attachments/2023-nissan-z-specs-pdf.2017/

Yellow calipers and bronze wheel color are both listed as optional for the Performance trim on the official spec sheet (see above link). And they said Ikazuchi Yellow is one of the optional two-tone body colors.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/attachments/2023-nissan-z-specs-pdf.2017/

Yellow calipers and bronze wheel color are both listed as optional for the Performance trim on the official spec sheet (see above link). And they said Ikazuchi Yellow is one of the optional two-tone body colors.
Probably because the Proto Spec is an option. That's literally three of the four things that make it the Proto Spec.

Trust me, I would love to have the titanium gold wheels on white or blue, but it ain't happening.

Last edited:

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Probably because the Proto Spec is an option. That's literally three of the four things that make it the Proto Spec.

Trust me, I would love to have the titanium gold wheels on white or blue, but it ain't happening.
Per the spec sheet, the bronze Rays are a standalone option (does not say Proto Spec) so should be avail for other colors.

The other Option items do say Proto Spec, so I'm reading you can't get the yellow calipers unless you buy the Proto special launch edition (240 units).

Edit: I stand corrected the yellow painted calipers are an Option for the Performance trim, not only for Proto Spec

Last edited:

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
You say that like Nissan is anything special
Did I say Nissan is special? I don't think I did. Just said I didn't want the same color scheme as subaru. You know you sound REALLY special though. Do you need someone to clean your drool for you or are you competent enough to do it yourself? Smart enough to @ me with stupid shit so I'm not going to feel that bad for you.