First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Depends what the mark up is for the performance brakes (assuming Akebono). You could likely get a better performer for cheaper aftermarket... really all comes down to pricing for me. Wheels and suspension will change for sure. Having 4/2 pot STi brembos, I would rather have some AP racing 4 pots... and after having aftermarket seats, a bit spoiled by that as well. So we’ll see how the price jump shakes out.
I mean if you're changing all of that out it really doesn't leave much left of what makes Performance, well, Performance lol. Still have SRM and LSD missing as well as the better screen and Bose system. I kinda want all the niceties this time... if I want raw, I have my Evo for that.

Hopefully it's not too crazy a price jump. I think as long as it's under $5k it should be fine.

Boomboom

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
Occupation
Self employed
Changed my mind already ?
Yellow nismo
Yellow calipers
Blue interior!
bronze rims

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
99% sure I'm set on what I'm getting.

Performance, 6MT, white, bronze wheels, red calipers, possibly red interior. Need to see the red interior in person to see whether it's too much or not. I mean this looks DAMN good, especially for something straight off the showroom floor...

White Z.png

Xirallicgdb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 STi, 1980 Toyota pickup, 2016 tundra
Occupation
Painter
I mean if you're changing all of that out it really doesn't leave much left of what makes Performance, well, Performance lol. Still have SRM and LSD missing as well as the better screen and Bose system. I kinda want all the niceties this time... if I want raw, I have my Evo for that.

Hopefully it's not too crazy a price jump. I think as long as it's under $5k it should be fine.
Yes, it’s all about pricing.. Don’t get me wrong, if it’s a $5k markup for the performance as people are thinking.. then that’s fine and well... if it’s a $10k markup, that’s a different story.. minimum, coil overs, wheels and maybe exhaust have to be changed for my tastes.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I actually really like the stock wheels. A lot of the designs for the 350/370Z have been hit or miss, with the only two I've liked being the original Track wheels and the original Nismo 370Z wheels.