SEIRAN BLUE Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

nuthed01

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Golf R Grid, 2023 Nissan Z (pending)
Occupation
Transport Manager
Looks great! Love the wheels. Are you going to get it tuned?
I've actually gone a little over budget and have abandoned the ECU tune for now, I may come back to that in the future but to be honest it drives great how it is now. I may look into seeing what tunes are available for the TCU though, i'm not OVERLY fond of the 9g so far. Throttle response is fantastic, love that, but the shifts can be a little limp (coming from a Golf R DSG it feels like that anyway)

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
My wife: "Honey, we need to go to the ATM."
Me: "No problem, Ill run down there in the Z."
1000018159.jpg
how do u feel about the front plate? im thinking of getting the relocating one

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not a fan of the front plate location. I think it would look nicer a bit lower, but that might block the cruise radar.

There are a few threads here about other mounting options (via the tow hook, aftermarket brackets, or other schemes). If you haven't seen it, this thread is pretty good.

https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/front-license-plate-will-you-mount-it-or-not.1558/
thinking of getting the mishimoto one, and hopefully they dont drill holes for the front plate i assume they do? from what i heard. i will tell them not to do so when it comes in

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
thinking of getting the mishimoto one, and hopefully they dont drill holes for the front plate i assume they do? from what i heard. i will tell them not to do so when it comes in
If your dealer mounts the bracket, they'll need to drill holes, but you can probably ask them not to. What's the ETA?

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If your dealer mounts the bracket, they'll need to drill holes, but you can probably ask them not to. What's the ETA?
when it comes it comes, have the vin. yea ill prob tell them not to mount it def dont want them drilling holes