ROSEWOOD METALLIC Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

Brickyard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 QX50 '13 Escalade Platinum '03 350 Z Touring
Dealer Allocation Alert ~ Stumbled upon in Northwest Indiana ~ A/T Sport ~ Mats & Sill Lights

$42,875 USD Sticker ~ Dealer's Market Adjustment adds $10,000 = $52,875

IMG_0921.jpg

One of these Days . . . But NOT Today for $10,000 over Sticker . . . Saleshole at the Stealership said every dealer is only allowed one Z, and People are gladly paying the $10K Over

fullsizeoutput_4b5.jpeg

2003 Brickyard ~ AT least the 20 year old Touring has Power Heated Seats

dleeGoZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Dealer Allocation Alert ~ Stumbled upon in Northwest Indiana ~ A/T Sport ~ Mats & Sill Lights

$42,875 USD Sticker ~ Dealer's Market Adjustment adds $10,000 = $52,875

One of these Days . . . But NOT Today for $10,000 over Sticker . . . Saleshole at the Stealership said every dealer is only allowed one Z, and People are gladly paying the $10K Over

2003 Brickyard ~ AT least the 20 year old Touring has Power Heated Seats
This must be the one I see listed at $42875 on my Chase auto shop. I didn't realize it's actually $10,000 over after you go to their site. That makes more sense now!

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
This must be the one I see listed at $42875 on my Chase auto shop. I didn't realize it's actually $10,000 over after you go to their site. That makes more sense now!
When shopping around on different sites, it seemed like most dealers had the Z's listed for MSRP. After calling they hit me with the ADM between $10k to $20k. (Very frustrating). Ended going to the closest dealer with Rosewood to check the color out. They had it listed on a site at MSRP, as soon as I walked in the showroom I noticed the $10k ADM sticker. Negotiated it down to $5k. Probably not the best deal, but after waiting over a year for my Bronco & Raptor It was worth the $5k to have it for the summer. Picking up tomorrow, Very excited. The color reminds me of my burgundy 1978 Datsun 280Z that I owned years ago. Very nostalgic and old school.

Last edited:

dleeGoZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
When I was shopping around on different sites, it seemed like most dealers had the Z's listed for MSRP. But after I called on them they hit me with the ADM between $10k to $20k. (Very frustrating). I ended going to the closest dealer with a Rosewood to check the color out. (30 minutes away). They had it listed on a site at MSRP, as soon as I walked in the showroom I noticed the $10k ADM sticker. I ended up negotiating it down $5k over. Probably not the best deal, but after waiting over a year for my Bronco and Raptor It was worth the $5k to have it for the summer. Picking up tomorrow, Very excited. The color reminds my burgundy 1978 Datsun 280Z that I owned year ago. I read on a few threads that some folks didn't like the Rosewood because it didn't have the black top. All personal opinion but I prefer it not to have the black top. I think it's nostalgic and old school Z with the full Rosewood top.
Yeah, I think this old school color goes good with the retro style of this model. Congrats and report back!

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
Quick first impressions. I've only driven my new Z for about an hour. (It would of been longer but I let the GF drive it). I believe Nissan nailed it, from performance, horsepower, handling, comfort, price and looks this is the total package. They've seemed to capture the spirit of the original Z cars and bring it to a new level.
20230601_164043.jpg
20230601_164052.jpg

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
Rosewood looks absolutely beautiful when it's clean and shiny. I'd definitely be getting it ceramic coated or PPF'd to keep it looking mint as I can imagine it losing its lustre over the years.

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
IMG_9014.jpeg

I stole this photo from a Porsche forum. I have to say I’m surprised how much my eyes are immediately drawn to the Z front over the Porsche front. Maybe I’ve been too harsh on the Z’s grille. Though my wife said I’m crazy and voted for the Porsche front.

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
IMG_9014.jpeg

I stole this photo from a Porsche forum. I have to say I’m surprised how much my eyes are immediately drawn to the Z front over the Porsche front. Maybe I’ve been too harsh on the Z’s grille. Though my wife said I’m crazy and voted for the Porsche front.
Lol, that's my Z car next to a 911 someone owns at my office. Here's a few more pics I took. I'm on the Porsche forum also, I have a 911 Coupe in production. I should be receiving it at the end of August.

20230606_141835.jpg
20230606_142008.jpg
20230606_150134.jpg
911_Carrera_911_718_elevator.jpeg

Last edited:

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
Lol, that's my Z car next to the 911 at my office.
You’re living the/my dream!

Thanks for posting the extra pics. You never see these two cars side by side so it helped with my personal automotive demons. Lol

Enjoy your cars!

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
At the dealer.
image8.jpeg

Just got it home.
image5.jpeg
When the 350Z first came out, we almost got one for my wife in Brickyard, but we ended up with a Blue G35. I'll bet your Rosewood would look really nice with the bronze rims from the Proto.

Last edited:

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
Welcome KCZ to the Rosewood Club. Your going to love the color, it changes in different lighting.
I just added the OEM stripe to mine. Just as a reference for anyone ordering, there are three different stripe kits. One for no Spoiler. One for two tone paint (Black Roof) and one for monotone paint. Rear hatch is only difference. Naturally they sent me the wrong one, but I'm getting it corrected.

20230624_142644.jpg

Reactions: KCZ