Random pics, vids & meme thread [NO POLITICS, WEAPONS or NSFW]

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
Um . . . Ok I'll Splain, Merely laughing at the fact the 'Good Morning America' Twitter team responsible for the account stated that KBJ is the "1st Black Supreme Court Justice In U.S. History" and the reaction Justice Thomas must have had is where the giggles kick in . . .
Maybe needs a little extra explaining that Kentaji is the first black woman to be appointed - the Good Morning America media left out that crucial word.

The joke does fall a little flat though because Clarence Thomas wasn't the first black person appointed to the Supreme Court either. The first was Thurgood Marshall way back in 1967.

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Maybe needs a little extra explaining that Kentaji is the first black woman to be appointed - the Good Morning America media left out that crucial word.

The joke does fall a little flat though because Clarence Thomas wasn't the first black person appointed to the Supreme Court either. The first was Thurgood Marshall way back in 1967.
Tru That My Brother !!

Maybe I'm Being A Little Sensitive, Just That, If One Tends To Over Share (As I Tend To Do) Then People Might Consider Them Full Of Themselves or Worse Condescending !!

I'm the type of personality who loves to laugh, point out funny observations and see the humor in life as it happens around me, this, to me, is funny, the best jokes in life are when I'm the only one laughing. But, If some haven't noticed by now, I'm here to have a good time with like minded individuals who share a common obsession that is the Nissan Zee!

I'm Calling It - Post #99 Has Coded Out - Time of Irrelevance 7:05AM Taiwan Time. Thank You Team For Your Heroic Efforts . . .

Legos.gif

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Ummm . . . Shall We Play A Game ??

FullSizeRender(3).jpg

Instead of Comedy I'll Go For Satire This Time !!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I love all animals, but it is known cats are a bit more selfish than dogs…that Tara cat is a hero, and very special

Last edited:

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
I never realized that Powerade coud be used for bodywash

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I never realized that Powerade coud be used for bodywash
that cell phone is in a really handy spot...with no possible way things can go wrong.

also there's that strategically placed sticker...