First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
Come to the Z forums and it turns into a BMW Supra and Mustang forum.....
Because there is no Z to talk about!
I would happily talk about the Z if there were any running around.

I am a sports car fan- not a fan boi of one brand

I was looking forward to lots of Z track discussion and development but i am and will be disappointed.
i have learned:

1- not made for track :(
2-not really making or delivering any??

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
at one point people all had the idea of getting the Z but time goes on and info get worse or in some cases no info at all people get tired, people cross shop, people come up with why would X cost just as much as Y or more but Y does XYZ...
If I place an order now for a 2023 BMW M2 (due in Australia in April) will it arrive before my 2023 Nissan Z?

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
If I place an order now for a 2023 BMW M2 (due in Australia in April) will it arrive before my 2023 Nissan Z?
Yes. and FWIW i am interested in the new m2 also and will be talking to the dealer here soon. I didn't like the previous styling. But like the polarizing design for whatever reason.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I'm not a betting man, but I'd probably make this wager.

Also adding myself to the M2 party - won't be for a few years, but I am definitely interested in owning one at some point.

Also also adding myself to those who are looking at other options. It sucks, but I want something fun and I'm not getting any younger. Probably going to make a decision soon.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
at one point people all had the idea of getting the Z but time goes on and info get worse or in some cases no info at all people get tired, people cross shop, people come up with why would X cost just as much as Y or more but Y does XYZ...
Here in the Seattle metro area, there's nothing to cross shop with, no GolfR, no non-suv Porsche, no Supras without big AMV, either there's no inventory or things have been way overpriced.

I don't "need" this type of vehicle so badly that I'd get onto 6-12 month waiting lists, pay AMV.... not worth the hassle.

The Z may possibly work out okay for some of us, bad economy, bad reviews, high interest rates and it looks like the Z is going to drop right into the middle of it, meaning I might be able to get one in a reasonable manner.