Sponsored

Opinions on the alpha Rex tail lights. Quad loop or twin loop?

aurora rz34

Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
Hey guys I wanna get the alpha Rex tail lights for my car and I am split between the quad loop or the twin loop ones was looking for some opinions. Thanks
 

FatRatZ

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
76
Reaction score
110
Location
PA
Car(s)
2024 Heritage Z, 26 Infiniti QX60, 27 Infiniti QX80, 15 Infiniti Q50 and others
Hey guys I wanna get the alpha Rex tail lights for my car and I am split between the quad loop or the twin loop ones was looking for some opinions. Thanks
Both feature a cool start up animation, and look good. Tough call but I’m leaning towards the twin loop. Cleaner.
 
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
If anyone has a similar video but with the quad loops it would be greatly appreciated
 
 






Top