DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
WTF was that?? The interviewer had barely started and then he's saying goodbye - pathetic.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Reaction score
Car(s)
73 240Z RB26DETT; Xterra Off Road; N54 E60 535i
Occupation
Software security
Some useful info, EPS tuning handed over more locally. I would hope the engineering team will ‘rent’ local tracks like Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow, since these to name a few are where test reviews and comparisons are done. With the elevations, loading and unloading of suspension, steering metrics could be optimally tuned for feel, progressiveness, etc.

therumblewagon

Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5
Some useful info, EPS tuning handed over more locally. I would hope the engineering team will ‘rent’ local tracks like Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow, since these to name a few are where test reviews and comparisons are done. With the elevations, loading and unloading of suspension, steering metrics could be optimally tuned for feel, progressiveness, etc.
Oh man, I'd love to see this thing slung around Laguna Seca. The Z in the corkscrew? Mmm mmm.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Reaction score
Car(s)
73 240Z RB26DETT; Xterra Off Road; N54 E60 535i
Occupation
Software security
Oh man, I'd love to see this thing slung around Laguna Seca. The Z in the corkscrew? Mmm mmm.
I’m sure Randy Pobst and Motor Trend will review it there. Might as well have Nissan tune it there to begin with to get it just right.