Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
MOTHER FUCKING PIZZA IS LIFE.

The true test of any pizza joint is their cheese pizza. If it's trash, the establishment is trash.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Bread, spaghetti with sauce, onion, ham, sometimes pineapple. None of the disgusting stuff like cheese, mushrooms, garlic, chillies, ... and it's made from scratch at home and hot, not ordered from some dodgy pizza place full of bugs and rats, and coughed over by a Covid sufferer, then delivered cold by car/bike. ;)

My mother makes them as small individual pizzas, so everyone can easily have whatever they want.

Then, when I eat it, I always eat the layers separately ... pineapple first, then ham, then spaghetti-sauce-onion, and then the bread base. :)
So what you're saying is you don't like pizza.

Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. Also, the whole "Hawaiian pizza" name is a joke. We called it Haole pizza.

Homemade pizza is banging when done right. My wife and I bought a couple of 2 inch baking pans when we're feeling saucy. Every style pizza has a time and place but NY style is the pinnacle. Detroit style is surprisingly second place for me.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Bread, spaghetti with sauce, onion, ham, sometimes pineapple. None of the disgusting stuff like cheese, mushrooms, garlic, chillies, ... and it's made from scratch at home and hot, not ordered from some dodgy pizza place full of bugs and rats, and coughed over by a Covid sufferer, then delivered cold by car/bike. ;)

My mother makes them as small individual pizzas, so everyone can easily have whatever they want.

Then, when I eat it, I always eat the layers separately ... pineapple first, then ham, then spaghetti-sauce-onion, and then the bread base. :)
Some threads are better left unread. Tf did I just read?

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier