spicy_z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Sti, Nissan Z
Just saw this pop up. Found this quite interesting.. Rare Passion Red back on the table ??

Red on Red Interior, 6SP Manual.. Awesome spec for anyone around Quebec looking... Looks like MRSP

1699724403025.png

I just want to say Thank you @StrikeS30 for posting about this. I ordered this one July 2022 in Kitchener and I've been waiting 18 months and getting no information about ETA and spiraling into depression.

I immediately grabbed this one you've posted and my dealer suddenly started getting their shit together and said they just now put my order in and I can expect mine in March 2024....

i am pretty confident my dealer lied to me about my order as they did not even put it in and just sat on my deposit for 18 months. It's no coincidence that after I showed them this one, within 24 hours they magically "found" a March '24 Red Performance build for me....

long story short. I have secured my Z at Quebec and flipping the bird on Kitchener. :)

i am forever thankful to you

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
I just want to say Thank you @StrikeS30 for posting about this. I ordered this one July 2022 in Kitchener and I've been waiting 18 months and getting no information about ETA and spiraling into depression.

I immediately grabbed this one you've posted and my dealer suddenly started getting their shit together and said they just now put my order in and I can expect mine in March 2024....

i am pretty confident my dealer lied to me about my order as they did not even put it in and just sat on my deposit for 18 months. It's no coincidence that after I showed them this one, within 24 hours they magically "found" a March '24 Red Performance build for me....

long story short. I have secured my Z at Quebec and flipping the bird on Kitchener. :)

i wouldnt believe any dealer offering delivery dates and such, as a previous preorder since january of 2022, some people similar have not received any info on anything in regards to getting the car delivered/built. As of now i would jump on any builds that are spec'd to your liking as they still are not allocating "preorders". did you manage to get it for msrp?

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
i wouldnt believe any dealer offering delivery dates and such, as a previous preorder since january of 2022, some people similar have not received any info on anything in regards to getting the car delivered/built. As of now i would jump on any builds that are spec'd to your liking as they still are not allocating "preorders". did you manage to get it for msrp?
After turning down my pre order car when it came in beginning of Oct. Nanaimo Nissan wanted 6k more than what they lead me to believe for almost 2 years,I was able to put an order in at Campbell River nissan for whatever spec I wanted at MSRP and a March date.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
After turning down my pre order car when it came in beginning of Oct. Nanaimo Nissan wanted 6k more than what they lead me to believe for almost 2 years,I was able to put an order in at Campbell River nissan for whatever spec I wanted at MSRP and a March date.
Did they sign off on it with a price? Also if they dont have a vin yet there prob isnt a date settled in place yet judging by other orders that have not been fulfilled

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Did they sign off on it with a price? Also if they dont have a vin yet there prob isnt a date settled in place yet judging by other orders that have not been fulfilled
I have a signed order with complete detailed pricing.The build date is March so no Vin number yet.The order bank is now open as of Dec 4 for ordering.They were notified yesterday morning that they had one allotment for a March build.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have a signed order with complete detailed pricing.The build date is March so no Vin number yet.The order bank is now open as of Dec 4 for ordering.They were notified yesterday morning that they had one allotment for a March build.
Thats good. Hope it comes through but you know nissan Canada disappointments for all the people who put deposits down in january of 2022

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Thats good. Hope it comes through but you know nissan Canada disappointments for all the people who put deposits down in january of 2022
As previously stated I received my pre order car from Jan 22 in Oct so it had nothing to do with Nissan Canada,it was Nanaimo Nissan that was extremely disappointing by wanting 6k more

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx

Awesome!! Congratulations!!

spicy_z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Sti, Nissan Z
I got it for msrp. I ordered 2023 for MSRP as well. The price jumped $5000 roughly for the 2024 that I secured but according to them that’s because it’s not a 2023

from my experience I agree with you they won’t build any pre-orders. Hell even a Nismo that nobody asked for came to the Kitchener dealership before my order came in.

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
I got it for msrp. I ordered 2023 for MSRP as well. The price jumped $5000 roughly for the 2024 that I secured but according to them that’s because it’s not a 2023

from my experience I agree with you they won’t build any pre-orders. Hell even a Nismo that nobody asked for came to the Kitchener dealership before my order came in.
MSRP only went up 2k for all 24 models not 5k

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I remember a few years back, every Canadian was like "so glad we don't live in US, Canada has laws to protect vehicle consumers!"
Seems like Canadian dealers (and Nissan.ca it seems) really screwed most, if not all, Canadian pre-order customers....

spicy_z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Sti, Nissan Z
MSRP only went up 2k for all 24 models not 5k
In my excitement I looked over that! Thank you. I will bring it up to the dealer, that’ll save me $3k. The sales rep told me over the phone it’s MSRP so they better give me that! 64,817 without the red paint, on their website it should be 61,998

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I remember a few years back, every Canadian was like "so glad we don't live in US, Canada has laws to protect vehicle consumers!"
Seems like Canadian dealers (and Nissan.ca it seems) really screwed most, if not all, Canadian pre-order customers....
i never believed in that bullshit XD. some people just assumed we canadians wouldnt get screwed but there is no law like this in effect

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Yep they totally ditched the reservation system it appears and following he same model as the US deliveries. Random batches of allocations to the dealerships. Still no manual orders. It's a shame too for all those guys that dropped the bucks at the beginning for an official "reservation" of what they wanted. Even the original order I had in with my dealership that we were able to spec out in the system just before the reservation system went live never got built. Instead we're all kind of stuck now just picking and choosing at random allocations across the country. Which is not bad, but Canada hasn't got very many to choose from and the country is huge! I can't imagine many guys are willing to fly out a thousand miles or more and drive a car back. I was tempted if it's in reason. But, none that have popped up met the exact spec I originally ordered. A lot of cars seem to be autos :(

I do still have one coming eventually, it has to be in the country somewhere, vin 608. Cars in the 900s are showing up in the states. But now it's December. It'd have to be a nice dry day to drive it home or she's staying in the showroom for a while

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was about to ask yeah where is this order @StrikeS30 kinda odd it hasn’t showed up yet