jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Def not worth over and msrp is definitely inflated. If they wont budge i suggest hunting through inventory search

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Def not worth over and msrp is definitely inflated. If they wont budge i suggest hunting through inventory search
Yes definitely with the 24s kind of "rolling on" there will be many options. If they can't budge, I'd be looking elsewhere. There's no need to mark them up right now. There's still about 30-35 or so 23's sitting on lots around, and I think many more 24s coming in soon, they will want to move them quick to keep getting allocations you'd think

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Canada Reported just 65 Z's Sold July-September for a grand total of 374 Z's since initial on sale

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
My 2024 performance showed up at the dealer this afternoon and they want 3k over MSRP and will not budge.Going to look at it in the morning but I don't know if I want to pay that much over MSRP
personally i think your absolutely nuts if you pay over MSRP for that car especially if you are financing. Hold your ground and tell them MSRP or No Sale... they might think they have a line up of people but they really do not. times have changed and continue to change.... do not be a sucker

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
personally i think your absolutely nuts if you pay over MSRP for that car especially if you are financing. Hold your ground and tell them MSRP or No Sale... they might think they have a line up of people but they really do not. times have changed and continue to change.... do not be a sucker
I backed out of the deal,it was actually 4k over MSRP.They even told me that PDI does not cover getting the car preped for delivery to the customer and that there is a 800.00 charge for that service.Very dissapointed in this dealership after almost 2 years since pre order deposit was put down.Called other dealerships and they were very surprised by this second PDI fee.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I backed out of the deal,it was actually 4k over MSRP.They even told me that PDI does not cover getting the car preped for delivery to the customer and that there is a 800.00 charge for that service.Very dissapointed in this dealership after almost 2 years since pre order deposit was put down.Called other dealerships and they were very surprised by this second PDI fee.
too bad. u said they were charging a markup when it would arrive if i recalled before? you should have cancelled through nissan canada instead of sending them a car as a "preorder" but probably wouldnt have done much as they are just allocating randomly anyways. also which stealership is this?

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
too bad. u said they were charging a markup when it would arrive if i recalled before? you should have cancelled through nissan canada instead of sending them a car as a "preorder" but probably wouldnt have done much as they are just allocating randomly anyways. also which stealership is this?
It was Nanaimo Nissan.The worst dealership experience I have ever had. Everyone that I was in contact with there over the last 20 months were liars and very dishonest people.The only reason they took pre orders was to get allotments.They were never ordered for the customers who put deposits down.Very sleazy people.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It was Nanaimo Nissan.The worst dealership experience I have ever had. Everyone that I was in contact with there over the last 20 months were liars and very dishonest people.The only reason they took pre orders was to get allotments.They were never ordered for the customers who put deposits down.Very sleazy people.
Yep when they got thier first allocations they were already marking them up like crazy should be a red flag. Also nanaimo yeah they don’t normally get allocated for these type of cars either due to such low demand and population. Sucks man sorry

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
@jc604 what's the insurance you are using and the price?

Edit: I'm looking at quotes and they are ~$40/month more than last time I check earlier in the year o_O. And none of them have a '24 Z listed yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@jc604 what's the insurance you are using and the price?

Edit: I'm looking at quotes and they are ~$40/month more than last time I check earlier in the year o_O. And none of them have a '24 Z listed yet.
Insurance in bc is terrible icbc. Right now i insured it for 3 months at around 300 per. Insurance guy said its not listed but when it is i will receive another bill either money back or increased hopefully not

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
im looking at ~$280+/month. It would be cheaper if I have the app tracking. :rolleyes: