Nissan Japan Website Updated!

94boosted

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro SS 1LE, BMW 340, Ford F150
Doing a bit of digging on the site, and came across this - https://www3.nissan.co.jp/vehicles/new/z/performance.html

I realize Google Translate isn't perfect, and someone please feel free to correct me if I'm misinterpreting, but this gives me hope we might have some camber adjustability from the factory?

@trackratZ @94boosted since I know y'all have been asking as well

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 1.05.06 PM.png
Thank you! More caster is good I'm just really, really hoping they also made some provisions for half decent camber adjustment.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Doing a bit of digging on the site, and came across this - https://www3.nissan.co.jp/vehicles/new/z/performance.html

I realize Google Translate isn't perfect, and someone please feel free to correct me if I'm misinterpreting, but this gives me hope we might have some camber adjustability from the factory?

@trackratZ @94boosted since I know y'all have been asking as well

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 1.05.06 PM.png
Thanks for this, more hope for adjustability! Like @94boosted stated, more camber allowances is even better!

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Did this get posted somewhere else? Pricing info is still very favorable in comparison to the Supra, should translate similarly to world markets.

https://www.carscoops.com/2022/04/n...se-v6-only-1900-more-than-255hp-gr-supra-2-0/
The JPN Yen pricing includes a "consumption tax" of 10%, so in theory the pre-tax (MSRP) conversion would range from ~$37k-$45k. This undercuts the 3.0 Premium Supra by -8k for comp fully loaded model, but only +$3k vs 2.0 Supra on a base to base comparison.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
They have prices on there- no differences in price between 6MT and 9AT.
Base- yen converts to $40,874 USD
Version S- $47,286
Version ST- $50,400
I think if it's for a US market, it will be about 3% less:
Base- $39,647
Version S- $45,867
Version ST-$48,880

The 3% number derived from pricing Japan Canon R5 and R6 vs USA Canon R5 and R6 cameras.

Canon R6 is $2,633 from Japan and $2500 from USA store: 5% difference
Canon R5 is $3971 from Japan and $3900 from USA store: 2% difference

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Sure, you can take off the 10% but you need to remember there is an import tax, shipping costs, etc. And of course, there's different market strategies and volume targets, but I'm going to suspect the US prices will be fairly close to those prices, pre-state taxes.

I'm also very concerned to why they feel the difference in what you get between the "sport" and "performance" trims warrants ~$10,000usd price difference. That is insane, and very gouging. IMHO I do not see that value in there, and it's some real fluffing to their margins.

I will wait and see still, but I am highly, highly skeptical of this car now considering how Nissan has been handling not just this car, but their business in whole.

bybepl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayman S
Occupation
IT
I think if it's for a US market, it will be about 3% less:
Base- $39,647
Version S- $45,867
Version ST-$48,880

The 3% number derived from pricing Japan Canon R5 and R6 vs USA Canon R5 and R6 cameras.

Canon R6 is $2,633 from Japan and $2500 from USA store: 5% difference
Canon R5 is $3971 from Japan and $3900 from USA store: 2% difference
But in US we are getting 2 version (if you don't account for Proto), the Sport and Performance.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
These would make for some nice wallpaper.

z_2204_top_sp_ms1_de_06.jpg
Shots like this always make me think of this Stone Temple Pilots-soundtracked Nissan commercial

I coulda swore there was another, similar Nissan commercial from the early 2000s that used the song She Sells Sanctuary while a Frontier bursts through a giant pane of glass, but I can't seem to find it... or I'm making it up... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Zaiyajin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Mazda3 5door
Didn't see any mention of the official color names in japanese... The colors are all the same along with some of the names, but interestingly others are given different names. Also thought Rosewood would be a north american offering only, but here it is under a different name.

It also gives very slightly more insight into the kind of finish they should have.

Ikazuchi Yellow (tricoat pearl):
ikazuchiyellow_3p.jpg

Seiran Blue (tricoat pearl metallic):
seiranblue_3pm.jpg

Carmine Red (clear metallic):
carminered_cm.jpg

Prism White (tricoat pearl):
prismwhite_3p.jpg

Brilliant Silver (metallic):
brilliantsilver_m.jpg

Stealth Grey (pearl):
stealthgrey_p.jpg